1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avax Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by sherman goh, Nov 4, 2011.

1. sherman goh

sherman goh Recruit

[​IMG]:unhappy:

Hi ther, i'm sherman here from Malaysia.
    I have one issue regarding my deposit via bank wire transfer .
    Last month when i started join AVAFx their customer service is good and prompt.It was handle by my acc agent appointed by their side Josh. Brown.
    After few days i loses all my credit and i dont intend to find out what's the issue actually.
    Then last friday when i was trying to fund again my money to their acc. using the same detail they given to me.At first their side informed me tht money will be funded within 3-5 days business day and i waited for the first 3 days as previously when i started bank in for the first day it just took bout 2 days it already gone through their acc.but until now today Friday going to 6 days working day / businesss days i dint get any response from my acc. agent Josh and everytime i'm going for a live chat they told me the same thing.He's not available at the moment .
    i've email a lot of times for the update under info@avafx.com and some other email as well.
    no response until yesterday when i deal with a customer service named Mira Martin he finally responded to me and again i waited for his revert.
    until night time malaysia bout 9:00pm and reverted me on somthing .

Thank you for the email. Our operations department just informed me that deposits made via wire transfer can take up to 2 weeks in the worst case. They checked with your swift copy but so far we didn't receive the funds.

i felt tht it's a nonsense as it's very weird for a bank wire to reach for 2 weeks time and moreover it's more than 5 business days no response for them.

yes , although the money is not much but it does means to me..
    i would like to asked forexpeacearmy to help me on giving solution on this matter or solve it for me should be good .

Any ppl help or giving me some advise please.

thanks u very much.

1 person likes this.
: avafx, avafx.com