Avensis Forex

philip davis

Recruit
Has anyone been, or think they have been scammed by Avensis Forex.
Does anyone have a legitimate contact address for them that's not in Brussels.
Looking for others wishing to bring a class action against Avensis with regards to their Euro/GPB trade that expired 21st Nov 08.:unhappy:

Has anyone been, or think they have been scammed by Avensis Forex.
Does anyone have a legitimate contact address for them that's not in Brussels.
Looking for others wishing to bring a class action against Avensis with regards to their Euro/GPB trade that expired 21st Nov 08.:unhappy:

Both Avensis Forex and Generation services are set up with virtual/fictious addresses, they are serious boilerroom scammers! once you have wired your money it is gone!
Go onto the following link
Forex Broker Fraud & Scam Reviews & Ratings
I have pursued the Hellenic bank in Cyprus, where my money was wired, this did get a bit of reaction from a Geoffrey Ryan on behalf of Generation services. He pays the bill for the call centre (First call) which Avensis use.
I am in contact with a 3 others who have been scammed, basically the more of us that get together the more action possible.:mad:

Avensis

You can add me to your list! I got scammed by these crooks big time!
I have been trying to track them down and have been contacting the various authorities, as suggested by James.
I hope that the F.P.A. are going to try and put their resources into sorting them out!:unhappy:

I have not got an address other than Brussels but I do have phone number in Uk. We put €10K into Euro/USD and due to get out 19 Dec but the rate has gone up past what we bought at and we still don't show and profit. When we phoned we were told that it is hard to gain after such a drop but I dont like what Im seeing

Avensis

Hi Rush
You can see from the above entries that they have probably ran off with your money as well! If you want to try and recoup your money I should get on to your bank to get them to try and retrieve your money.
You should get in touch with James (see above) who has got some good contacts and if we get enough of us together then maybe the Serious Fraud squad may investigate the case. :mad:

I too have been scammed by Avenbiss Forex - at first they were ringing daily on progress (probably to get me to invest more) but calls have dried up and numerous messages left/emails sent with no reply. The call centre that passes on the so called message appears to be aberdeen based and so i intend to start there - anyone who has some info glad to share

Call Centre

- First Call

have spoken to the call center in Aberdeen (link) - all they can tell me is that they pass on our calls via email (wouldnt give email address) - I have threatened police will call them.

2008-12-22 AsstMod Note: I've just gotten a note from the manager of First Call. He asked me to remove their URL from this posting. He says that his call center is just paid to take calls from Avensis and has no other links to them. He claims that he is not permitted to give out the email he uses for Avensis. He did recommend that anyone who feels they have been criminally scammed by Avensis should contact the police. If the police then contact him, he will give the Avensis contact information to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avensis scam

Did anyone ever get anywhere with this or manage to recover any of their money?

Back