Average Between 10-30% Per Month

Willy Wonka

Recruit
You can call me Willy. I am a full time trader and I average between 20-50% a month. I know you are laughing right now because of my last sentence and if I was in your shoes I'm sure I would be doing the same thing, so laugh away. Fortunately I found the right way to trade forex early on so though I did lose some money, I made much more. I have been trading for close to seven years now and thinking a lot about what I want to do when I grow up. I happened upon this site and am amazed at the lack of legit forex trainers based on the reviews here, most of them are obviously scammers from the get go, I mean a video of you driving your mercedes? Haha, come on and the ridiculous claims and flashy advertising. I can tell you right now, no full time professional forex trader has any need to do any of that stuff. On the other hand, I am not a millionaire and those that I know who are also full time are not either. We trade and make a nice living, but we are not cruising the carribean in our yachts. That said I thought it would be fun to post some of my trades here for you all to see and comment on, so for starters I am in a:

sell on the gbp/usd(currently at 1.6305) with a profit target of 1.6179

I'm also partly through a sell in the gbp/jpy initial entry was at 148.77, profit target 146.51

May I remind you that these are for observation or demo only, DO not get excited and trade this live for some reason(you veteran traders know this, but the newbies, well, you know how they can be)

Willy

Last edited:
Unsubstantiated claims of results?

Claiming you make 20-50% a month is great... but im a skeptic and would want proof... in effect someone might place more weight on your trade based on your claim..

Absolutely, as well you should be a skeptic in this industry, what were you looking for? Below is the summary of my account for the last couple months, feel free to email me(itswillywonka@gmail.com) and I can send you the trade history for those months as well.

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 15 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 12 901.30 Floating P/L: 121.44 Margin: 259.37
Balance: 27 901.30 Equity: 28 022.74 Free Margin: 27 763.37

Last edited:
Back