Avi Fristers' Forex Trading Machine SCAM

Lola

Recruit
I bought Avi Fristers' Forex Trading Machine which consists of some PDF's and some Videos containing illogical trading systems.

However I bought them out of curiosity and not at last because of the Guarantee that I would get my money back if I wouldn't like the product.

This is what it said on his website:

100% Iron Clad Money-Back Guarantee
Buy Forex Trading Machine today, if during the next 56 days of your purchase you are not satisfied for ANY reason, I will refund your payment in full NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Well I told him several times within the 56 days, that I would like my money back.
No response to this day.
The reason why I really think this guy is conducting fraudulent business
is the fact that you never get any working contact information or email addresses. The only channel to contact him is through his website, but I actually don't know if that is working either.

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER!!!

Save your money!

Payment method

Which payment method did you use to make the purchase??
If it is through either clickbank, paypal or credit card,I think you have a better chance of getting refund by filing a dispute claim against this firm/payment.
Thanks 4 sharing with other members and I hope you get your money back.
Good luck.

I've have many items from Avi over many YEARS.
I purchased Forex Trading Machine on 11th January 2007.

Never have had any trouble. We used to communicate many times when I had questions. He also used to send out special reports to buyer's of his products.

Did Lola ever take the time to learn and apply these systems? or just flick through the pages and make an unilateral decision to post [in big bold type ;]

Of course..., I take exception to Lola's shouting abuse about Avi. Why not? as I have never had any 'issue' with the guy.

Regards Lola's accusations, I find it hard to understand the passive nature of this persons work in getting refund.

It is well known that one only has to contact ClickBank via the contact information supplied in their receipt.

I have been dealing with ClickBank for almost 10 years and never once have I bothered to communicate to seller that I want a refund - I always go directly to ClickBank.
I always get refunded.
That is their guarantee, yes???
Why mess around with sellers that [let's face it] have NO interest in refunding?

ClickBank is there to serve YOU, the buyer - so use and abuse 'em!

Maybe times change, maybe is a customer mindset issue... whatever.

I post my experiences with Avi Frister.

Payment method

I payed it through click bank.
I never thought about filling a dispute claim.
I was just very disappointed to learn that non of the contact information
he has given to me worked.

to fbj

About the system.
It's not about the system, it's about the money back guarantee.
But I have to tell you if I don't like the logic of a system,
or I don't understand it, I will not use it, profitable or not.

About Click Bank.
It never came to me that you can get a refund from Click Bank.
Naturally I go to the person or business that appears on the
website where I both the stuff.

The accusation remains.
Why does he not respond.
Why is he trying to hide.

It seems to me that he is not interested in fulfilling his money back guarantee.

Clickbank refund procedure

I payed it through click bank.
I never thought about filling a dispute claim.
I was just very disappointed to learn that non of the contact information
he has given to me worked.

Follow the 5 steps below to claim your money back:

1 Firstly, find the original e-mail receipt sent from ClickBank for the product

2 Find the customer service section of your receipt e-mail. Click on the link and it will take you directly to the product support page

3 Then click on the Get Support icon.

4 Select your support request type ( in this case it would be refund).

5. State the reason for your refund request.

I hope you find this helpful.Good luck!

@ fbj

I've have many items from Avi over many YEARS.
I purchased Forex Trading Machine on 11th January 2007.

Never have had any trouble. We used to communicate many times when I had questions. He also used to send out special reports to buyer's of his products.

Did Lola ever take the time to learn and apply these systems? or just flick through the pages and make an unilateral decision to post [in big bold type ;]

Of course..., I take exception to Lola's shouting abuse about Avi. Why not? as I have never had any 'issue' with the guy.

Regards Lola's accusations, I find it hard to understand the passive nature of this persons work in getting refund.

It is well known that one only has to contact ClickBank via the contact information supplied in their receipt.

I have been dealing with ClickBank for almost 10 years and never once have I bothered to communicate to seller that I want a refund - I always go directly to ClickBank.
I always get refunded.
That is their guarantee, yes???
Why mess around with sellers that [let's face it] have NO interest in refunding?

ClickBank is there to serve YOU, the buyer - so use and abuse 'em!

Maybe times change, maybe is a customer mindset issue... whatever.

I post my experiences with Avi Frister.

If something works for you does not necessary mean it will or must work for others...It's a matter of choice besides the seller guaranteed the refund...You should have tell Lola the necessary procedure to get refund through clickbank, after all nobody knows it all.

I Got My Money Back

After following the instructions given to me by gbenga112,
I received my money from Click Bank.

Thank you gbenga112!

Back