Avoid banc de binary at all costs is you value your money!!!!!!!!

BDBscam

Recruit
I am a retired police officer with over 20 years experience and thought I had seen every scam in the book. Little did I know I would fall prey to brokerage sharks skilled in the art of convincing you to invest your money for quick profits. I deposited $10,000 US which Banc De Binary brokers said they would match. No explanations were given to me by Brokers that in order to take and money out or close my account I would forfeit my $10,000 if I had not yet traded a volume equal to the amount of 20x my initial deposit and their bonus thus before a withdrawal could be made I would have to trade a volume of $400,000. I was given a form that explained this but the brokers are so good at convincing you that you would make that amount in a minimum of 6 months that I accepted the deal. I was also told that I had an executive account and would be given priority attention. I attempted to contact my broker on many, many occasions and no emails of skype messages were ever returned. So I decided I made a real big mistake going with Banc De Binary and should have recognized a scam when I saw one especially being in law enforcement for so long.

I tried to cancel my account but they would not return my money even their is no clause in the document I signed that say you will not be allowed to get you initial deposit back if you close the account.

Apparently enough people complained about this company that the SEC put pressure on Banc De Binary to not allow them to trade any longer with American clients and to refund their monies. Banc de Binary's website for Americans says just this and that I would receive my total positive account balance minus any bonus money I received. Well I took my account to almost $38,000 and Banc De Binary said they would only refund my initial $10,000 and not the almost $18,000 I made trading.

When I questioned them they said they would review my account and that is that last I have heard from them. I have contacted customer support many many times who give me the run around and say they will have someone contact me explaining the situation. I have yet to get an answer. I've even tried to contacted the owner of the company several times and the head of accounting and the head of customer service. No one will return an email or anything else. If this was the US these people would be arrested on fraud charges and their back accounts frozen and their assets distributed to the victims.

I have documented everything from the very beginning including audio recordings, screen prints, pretty much every single contact that has been made including all my emails to the owners and other company officials.

I have opened a case with CySEC and will be providing all this information to them. This company needs to be shut down and I will show CySEC everything I have. All I wanted was my my money back but it looks like that is not going to happen!

STAY AWAY FROM BANC DE BINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they are still accepting phone calls during the government shutdown, you may want to have a long chat with the SEC and CFTC about this.

Thank you for your quick reply

If they are still accepting phone calls during the government shutdown, you may want to have a long chat with the SEC and CFTC about this.

Oh I most definitely will have a chat with the SEC and CFTC. It's time these guys get taken down. It's a shame because they could actually make money honestly, they don't have to act like greedy criminals to make money. I was also a member of the International Police Association and have connections all over including the FBI.

I most definitely will be contacting the SEC and CFTC. It's a shame because if they did business legitimately they would still make money. Anyway your not in Law Enforcement for so long without making friends in high places including the FBI. I was also a member of the International Police Association. All they had to do was operate with honor and fair play but I don't think that will happen. Now I will use every resource at my disposal to bring these guys down.

Please keep this thread updated as you work your way through the process.

One other good place to complain is eConsumer.gov. Currently the site is offline due to the government shutdown. Once it's back up, I highly recommend it. They share reports with police and regulators in a number of countries.

Thanks

One other good place to complain is eConsumer.gov. Currently the site is offline due to the government shutdown. Once it's back up, I highly recommend it. They share reports with police and regulators in a number of countries.

I will also get in touch with eConsumer.gov. Keep you posted.

I will get some useful info as soon as possible and will share here.

Well as suspected, still no help from any Banc de Binary Personnel. No returned phone calls, no emails, no anything. Anyone who reads this thread or is looking at getting into binary options avoid Banc de Binary unless they can provide a pretty damn good reason for their actions I'm considering their behavior criminal. They need to be shut down! CySEC is investigating and the SEC has put them on their "do not do business with these scam artists list". All I can say is Karma Lauren (owner) or what ever your real name is, what goes around comes back to bite you in the rear. At least I get a tax deduction. I'm not finished with you yet though. You have no idea about what is headed your way, get ready to reap the whirlwind. I told you I had connections including Israel, cypress, etc. I spent 16 years in the Middle East pal. You aren't in my line of work without "connections". Just a matter of time. No threats just hard facts.

Thanks for sharing the article. It only reaffirms my previous statements, I hope everybody that sees this blog stays way clear of Banc de binary they are nothing but cheap hustlers. I'm hoping enough people complain that not only does this go through forex peace army's review board, but they are required to pay back all the clients, any that were lied to; all the American clients who since the sec has instructed Banc de binary to pay them back. To this day I have not received a dime, they will not return and phone calls or emails.

Back