Avoid empire options at all costs

Jerryh

Recruit
Avoid empire options at all costs. I fell into their trap by demo trading their Irobot system. I used their demo account (real time) with their suggested settings for several weeks and it was a big winner every time, it just never had a losing session, then after I was convinced this was for real, I deposited $350 in a new account, used same exact settings, and the system lost it within 3 hours. ALL of it. What a scam. I'm sure now looking back they must have set their demo trades set up to use simulated profitable trades some how.
Then after losing all of it, now when I try to call them they won't even take my calls. What a bunch of London losers.
Avoid them!!!

Avoid empire options at all costs. I fell into their trap by demo trading their Irobot system. I used their demo account (real time) with their suggested settings for several weeks and it was a big winner every time, it just never had a losing session, then after I was convinced this was for real, I deposited $350 in a new account, used same exact settings, and the system lost it within 3 hours. ALL of it. What a scam. I'm sure now looking back they must have set their demo trades set up to use simulated profitable trades some how.
Then after losing all of it, now when I try to call them they won't even take my calls. What a bunch of London losers.
Avoid them!!!

Can you please give more details that happened with you? You can also leave a review at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10423/www.empireoption.com

Back