Resolved: Avoid Octafx

Piusmakor21

Recruit
I made withdrawal request . I was informed Octafx is having maintenance issues.Later it was technical issues and now they don't know when it will be resolved. Octafx is now bankrupt. They are going the way of Crownforex. Octafx should be avoided completely

This is their usual reply

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-102605.png
    Screenshot_20211217-102605.png
    159.4 KB · Views: 40
Can you provide some additional information? What is the withdraw amount? Is the sum you are trying to withdraw profit? Are you trying to withdraw fiat or crypto? I see they have both.

Blatantly calling a company is going bankrupt over a couple days withdraw delay without more evidence is not a good practice, still OctaFx are unregulated company with low reviews, so you could very well be right, but additional information is required. It is not out of the question they got their banking cut off it is fairly common for offshore brokers without licenses.

I made withdrawal request . I was informed Octafx is having maintenance issues.Later it was technical issues and now they don't know when it will be resolved. Octafx is now bankrupt. They are going the way of Crownforex. Octafx should be avoided completely
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

Account number is 17510586.
I made a withdrawal of 10 dollars to my local bank yesterday. This withdrawal usually takes 1-3 hours . However they started coming up with stories which were coherent from technical to maintenance issues and they do not know when the maintenance issue will be fixed till date,They could not even send an email to inform their clients. I have requested to withdraw all my funds

Dear Piusmakor21,

We're very sorry you experienced trouble withdrawing your funds.

After reviewing your case, we've found that you placed your payment request when we were undergoing technical maintenance. Our Customer Support team informed you about possible delays and said that your request would be completed the following day. They offered you a 100% deposit bonus as compensation for waiting, which you accepted. Yet, you cancelled your request after 19 hours passed.

Once again, we're sorry about the hold-up with your payment. However, we wish to remind you that we ask our customers to allow us up to three business days for payment processing. We shared this information before when you raised previous complaints and want to bring your attention to this fact again. It's absolutely in line with our Customer Agreement, and you're welcome to check it in full here: https://www.octafx.com/company/customer-agreement/.

We genuinely hope that our reply gives you more clarity about our payment processing workflow. If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread or email us at supportoctafx.com. We'd love to help.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Question 1: why not send an email to your clients that a maintenance will be taking place or find a way to notify instead of clients finding it out on their own. It sends wrong signals

Question 2: why is customer support often incoherent? That also sends wrong signals as well?
Saying two different things makes one uncomfortable!

Having said this,I confirm I was later paid but my confidence in Octafx is truly low.

Back