AVS Carter SCAM

pechart

Recruit
Dear all,

A couple of days ago we got a wrong price feed (actually happened thre times in a couple of minutes) in USDJPY that moved price 1700 pips and closed all our positions after a margin call erasing 7000 EUR in a matter of seconds.
We have been trying to contact the company for the last 3 days (emails, contact center, Live chat) and no response. Some of the phone numberd on their web-page are linked to companies that dont know anything about AVS Carter (and quite annoyed about receiving always the same question).
Do know have any suggestion what to do right now....any ideas are welcome
Thanks to all
Attached you can see the chart.

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    446.6 KB · Views: 50
AVS Carter is now London Pearson Financial

Browsing the net I have found a number of Folks trying to get their investments back, trying to withdraw money or simply to get answers. This is why I did some digging and that is what I found:

London Pearson Financial top online investment and brokerage firm
Belize-City Belize, June 15th, 2010 (Businesswire.com) – Former AVS Carter partners Mr Sabyasachi Upadhyay and Mr Vivek Gopal Reddy decided to form a new financial structure to provide first class on-line trading and investment services to customers worldwide. “London Pearson Financial Limited is our answer after allegations of Forex Fraud - NFA permanently barred the Chicago based Forex firm AVS Carter Financial Inc and Shahzad Akram, the firm’s sole principal, was also barred from NFA membership for a period of two years” said Mr Vivek Gopal Reddy and he added “in that situation AVS Carter Financial Inc. was condemned to failure”.
After our unsuccessful attempt to take over New Zealand based regulated brokerage company WSD Global Markets Ltd. over the past 8 months - “Now London Pearson Financial means a clean cut of the past and a new start in a bright future” said Mr Sabyasachi Upadhyay and “London Pearson Financial is not AVS Carter” added Mr Vivek Gopal Reddy further.
London Pearson Financial is a multinational group serving its valued global customers with offices in Dubai, Vancouver, Cyprus, New Zealand, Thailand and Belize. Its various entities include London Pearson Trading Inc., London Pearson Financial Limited, London Pearson Investments Inc. London Pearson Financial offers a range of diversified financial services worldwide, including Forex (FX) and CFD online trading, spot and options derivatives. London Pearson consists of sound financial professionals with decades of experience in world markets and global futures exchanges (CME, CBOT, CBOE, NYMEX, NYBOT, KCBT, ICE, Eurex, Euronext, DGCX, DME, DIFX, TAIFEX, and more) as well as major stock exchanges (NYSE, NASDAQ, TSE, BSE, NSE, TSX, LSE, NZX and more).
London Pearson Financial is also a registered member of the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) and is licensed to offer Forex (FX) and CFD trading. London Pearson Financial also holds IFSCs license for Financial Services. For more information do not hesitate to visit our new website - londonpearson.com
“At London Pearson, client satisfaction is our top priority” said Director Mr Sabyasachi Upadhyay. Our ability to offer our clients the most competitive, effective, and valuable financial services is why we serve a clientele of extraordinary repute and immense influence. We have earned our clients confidence, trust, and loyalty. “London Pearson is available to our clients 24 hours a day U.S. session, London - Day session, and Tokyo -Overnight session” said Director Mr Vivek Gopal Reddy.
The London Pearson Financial is a premier investment and brokerage firm serving a variety of institutional and individual clients around the world. Our principal products and services include brokerage and clearing of futures and options of all currencies, commodities, and financial indices. We also offer equity and index contracts for difference (CFDs*), inter-bank foreign exchange (FX) trading, Financial, trading advisory and more. Our proprietary trading technology and customized client and institutional services have elevated us to be among the top leading financial institutions. We have a prime vision to provide a cutting-edge platform to our retail and institutional clients, empowering them to counter industry challenges efficiently while raising their bottom line. Our global presence and reach gives us direct access to all major markets around the world from the United States to Europe and Asia 24/7
London Pearson Financial Ltd
Mr Sabyasachi Upadhyay - Director
35 New Road - Suite 1708
Belize City, Belize
Tel: 001 501 438 4521 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************001 501 438 4521******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: 001 501 438 4522
Sabyasachi.upadhyay@mail.com
FX Trading | Forex Trading Firm | Currency Trading | Forex Broker

I visited the Website it is identical with the AVSCarter site.

I hope that this info helps you to make your claim and helps the others.

Good luck

B.

more

I found some more here:

Francesc’s Weblog » Forex Fraud - AVS Carter Is London Pearson Now… Be Careful!

Forex Fraud - AVS Carter is London Pearson now
After reading some comments on the AVS Carter post I wrote last April
Francesc’s Weblog » Forex Fraud - NFA permanently bars Chicago Forex firm AVS Carter Financial Inc
one of our users who was a former client of the firm and had been swindled after a strange 2,300 pips movement in USDJPY pair, opened a fake account at London Pearson, a broker whose web site design and content is pretty the same of AVS Carter’s… Maybe a coincidence? Don’t think so, continue reading…

In words of our user:

“Once I completed the process, the contact e-mail that appears in the last page was of Mr Saby Upadhyay, the same guy that I had been in contact when I was a client of AVS Carter. Not just that, but in a sloppy move his e-mail signature still includes his old AVS Carter e-mail address.

But the sloppyest move they have done is not even caring much about changing the addresses and phone names of their offices. As you can check Francesc, they are exactly the same:

London Pearson Global Offices
New Zealand
Auckland
c/99,Great South Road, Auckland 1051, New Zealand
Tel: + 64 96328128/117
Fax: + 64 96320115/116

Central America
Belize City
35 New Road
Suite 1708, Belize City, Belize
Tel: 001 501 438 4521 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 001 501 438 4521 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Thailand
Bangkok
All Seasons Place Building
87/2 Wireless Road
36/F CRC Tower, Lumpini Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: + 66 2 662 2077 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting + 66 2 662 2077 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: + 66 2 662 2078

AVS Carter Global Offices
New Zealand
Auckland
c/99,Great South Road, Auckland 1051, New Zealand
Tel: + 64 96328128/117
Fax: + 64 96320115/116

Thailand
Bangkok
All Seasons Place Building
87/2 Wireless Road
36/F CRC Tower, Lumpini
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: + 66 2 662 2077 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting + 66 2 662 2077 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: + 66 2 662 2078

Central America
Belize City
35 New Road
Suite 1708
Belize City, Belize
Tel: 001 501 438 4521 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 001 501 438 4521 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Do you need more proves?”

We have checked all the information sent and it is true.

So thank you very much to this anonymous trader that has warned us about London Pearson.

My recommendation is:

Please, Keep Yourself Away From Both Firms.

Thanks

Francesc

I think with that things are pretty clear what they are.
I hope that the community here can help the ppl who have been swindled to at least get some of their funds back - one is certain this company is a fake.

Wow! Thanks for digging up all the info. Now the victims can find where the AVS people went and seek compensation.

The real story!!

I have money stuck with AVS and I am doing a bit of research too. What I have unravelled is most amazing!
Turns out that the scam actually happened in the Dubai office which was under the third partner Mr Ahmad Mukhtar Mirza. So while Vivek Reddy and Sabyasachi Upadhay were busy exploring other parts of the world, Mr Mirza was accumulating "Client" funds in his own kitty. Just when he thought he had enough, he seized the company website and communication (that is why you never get a reply from Vivek Reddy and Sabyasachi Upadhyay if you write an email to their avscarter id). Mr Mirza has used the client funds to open another company called IA Forex, IA Forex Trading Ltd in Dubai! Beware!!!

If you want to know more just check Francesc’s Weblog » Forex Fraud - AVS Carter Is London Pearson Now… Be Careful!

Just tell me WHERE IS MY MONEY?

hi,
In addition to $51830 which AVS withdrawled for themselves without my request,the amount of $62704 was in my account when my account has been disabled.
With the money of clients like me ,Mr Sabyasachi Upadhyay , Mr Vivek Gopal Reddy and Mr Ahmad Mukhtar Mirza have funded London Pearson and IAForex.
Here is one of my documents of my account:

AVS Carter

Account: 300205 Name: Farzaneh ......... Currency: USD 2010 July 12, 15:12
Closed Transactions:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit
806127 2010.07.12 00:01 buy limit 0.01 usdchf 1.0000 0.0000 0.0000 2010.07.12 02:33 1.0566 cancelled
806165 2010.07.12 02:34 buy limit 0.01 xauusd 1121.00 0.00 0.00 2010.07.12 10:52 1207.90 cancelled
806252 2010.07.12 09:07 buy limit 0.01 si_u0 17.430 0.000 0.000 2010.07.12 10:52 17.994 cancelled
806268 2010.07.12 10:09 buy limit 0.01 eurusd 1.2430 0.0000 0.0000 2010.07.12 10:53 1.2564 cancelled
806312 2010.07.12 13:21 sell limit 0.01 eurchf 1.3426 1.3460 0.0000 2010.07.12 15:00 1.3369 cancelled by dealer
0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Closed P/L: 0.00
Open Trades:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit
No transactions
0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Floating P/L: 0.00
Working Orders:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Market Price
No transactions

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 0.00 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 62 704.27 Equity: 62 704.27 Free Margin: 62 704.27

Mr Sabyasachi Upadhyay ,Mr Vivek Gopal Reddy ?????????????

Important Notice: This is hereby confirmed that Mr Ahmad Mukhtar Mirza has left the AVS Carter Group on 19th March 2010 and his other two partners Mr Sabyasachi Upadhyay and Mr Vivek Gopal Reddy are the only directors and are full responsible for all matters onwards including the pending, current or future withdrawals , for any details you may contact admin@avscarter.com

Where is my money??????????????

On Tue, 7/27/10, Saby Upadhyay wrote:

Subject: Re: plz reply me
To: “just p30?
Cc: “Vivek Reddy”
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 5:20 PM

Ok thanks.
we are not AVS CARTER. please go and talk to the AVS CARTER OWNERS.
thank you

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM, just p30 wrote:
Mr.Sabby,
I have about $140000 in my account in AVScarter.
ََAnytime in this 48 hours I will be assured that you will pay all my money to me,then you will know me.
Coz I had requested for my money so many times but I didnt recieve any reply from you in AVScarter.
I hope that you finally find out that in your new broker activities with a new name
thats enough for you when someone will mention your job history in AVS to all traders in all forex sites and it can ruine you and your new job easily.
Our contact will be only 48 hours and after that you should sit and watch how soon and easy your new activity will be destroied.

— On Tue, 7/27/10, Saby Upadhyay wrote:

To: “just p30?
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 1:59 PM

who ? name? send me statements then we see

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:40 PM, just p30 wrote:
Iam one of the AVSCARTER ‘clients that you in AVSCARTER didnt pay back me my money.

——————————————————————————–
To: just p30
Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 9:38:44 PM

who are you?

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM, just p30 wrote:
Mr.Sabyasachi Upadhyay ,
Im talking about my own account in AVS.4 months ago I warnned you that the broker who is ignoring the capability of internet on his job would be a loser.
I give you only a 48 hours deadline to you, for paying all my debt and send me all my money.
After that if you do not send me my money ,I will use all my best to introduce you as a cheater broker to all traders.
In all forex sites in Dubai and Arabic countries and Iran…. in MSN..Google..Yahoo..
Im sure that this will be very useful more than complaining about you and AVS.It will be a big blow for you more than a complaint.
You are able to pay my money in AVS, its not a big money.
Welcome to London Pearson Ltd | Live Website
Welcome to London Pearson Ltd | Live Website

Back