Awful broker trade12

Leyla2

Recruit
Scam ! My story is one-on-one like the previous ones . First deals were profitable,a broker from trade12 gave me sweet promises about low-risk transactions and regular income . After each win-races he demanded to take more super-deals . And there were promises to withdraw after the next win . They gave small amount to withdraw , albeit with a scandal . When I wanted to withdraw more nothing happened . And then I discovered a deal that I did not conclude on a trading platform : there was a lock on the instrument "US dollar / Hungarian forint" and the deposit was sank . Maybe someone still don’t know what bonuses are required to work out - 10,000$ of turnover for every 1$ of the bonus ! As far as I understand there is such a rule in the client contract ( paragraph 31, if I remember correctl y). So the "goodness" of trade12 is a time bomb . And don’t believe good reviews . All trustfull comment are written only on FSA, where trade12 has to be in the black list . Insolent crooks!

you might as well invite them by sending them a link to this thread for them to explain as well. best of luck

Scam ! My story is one-on-one like the previous ones . First deals were profitable,a broker from trade12 gave me sweet promises about low-risk transactions and regular income . After each win-races he demanded to take more super-deals . And there were promises to withdraw after the next win . They gave small amount to withdraw , albeit with a scandal . When I wanted to withdraw more nothing happened . And then I discovered a deal that I did not conclude on a trading platform : there was a lock on the instrument "US dollar / Hungarian forint" and the deposit was sank . Maybe someone still don’t know what bonuses are required to work out - 10,000$ of turnover for every 1$ of the bonus ! As far as I understand there is such a rule in the client contract ( paragraph 31, if I remember correctl y). So the "goodness" of trade12 is a time bomb . And don’t believe good reviews . All trustfull comment are written only on FSA, where trade12 has to be in the black list . Insolent crooks!
My case against Trade12:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...h-trading-history-without-user-consent.49795/

To date my withdrawal is still not approve for more than 3 weeks

Did you get your money yet? I am facing the same problem

Hello there polo_ch_91,

This is Lily of Trade12. We would like to help you on this concern, but please provide us your MT4 details so we can check and verify your account.

Awaiting your response.

Thank you.
Lily, Trade12

Back