Axecc.com

Hi !
I have try to get my money from the account i have with Axecc.com since November 2017 an when i try to do it on the computer did the suspendid me from all contact. I have send ilmail to my broker Alex Jones many times but he dont answer any time. The telephon to axecc.com is blocked. Las time when i was on my daschboard my account is 9,561,70 Euro. What shall i do ? I am Swedich pensionist an not so good i English language.
My membernumber with Axecc.com are #155578039. Pleas help me !!??
Best Regards
Nils-Arne Ringbom.

Last edited:

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hi !
I have try to get my money from the account i have with Axecc.com since November 2017 an when i try to do it on the computer did the suspendid me from all contact. I have send ilmail to my broker Alex Jones many times but he dont answer any time. The telephon to axecc.com is blocked. Las time when i was on my daschboard my account is 9,561,70 Euro. What shall i do ? I am Swedich pensionist an not so good i English language.
My membernumber with Axecc.com are #155578039. Pleas help me !!??
Best Regards
Nils-Arne Ringbom.
Aaxecc already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14338/axecc-Bitcoin-Broker

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Or Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.