Axecc : money not released into my account

Mogamat

Recruit
I joined AXECC - AXE crypto currency - Vortex Capital Ltd - Solid Capital Limited in Sept 2017.
A lady by name Joyce Duke registered me and I supplied all the documents to her.The account managers were Frank Lewis, then it changed to Jonas van Doorn and finally Alex Jones.There approach were the same , to persuade a person to make investment deposits.I could see on the Axecc.com website the deposits and increases in profits.
I told them my view was to built up the investment for retirement.In May 2019 , I told Alex Jones to release all the money and deposit into my bank account.
The process is quite frustrating.First I had to pay upfront 12.6% for cost of trading,operational cost and govt taxes.
Then days later an account for anti laundering but it is refundable. Thirdly a 5% bank transfer fee against the value of payout of EURO 89 973.00 .I had to borrow the money.I invest all my life savings and pension payout.
The transfer fee I paid 4 July 2019 and Alex Jones' whatsapp message read " I will go now to the Finance and demand the release of funds"
The next day I followed up, behold all communication with Axecc.com website blocked, e mails undelivered, phones were disconnected.Up till now, I cannot communicate with any of them or their system and my bank in South Africa did not received any money transfer from them.
FPA I need urgent help to get hold of these people to release the funds .
AXECC account number 155563153

I joined AXECC - AXE crypto currency - Vortex Capital Ltd - Solid Capital Limited in Sept 2017.
A lady by name Joyce Duke registered me and I supplied all the documents to her.The account managers were Frank Lewis, then it changed to Jonas van Doorn and finally Alex Jones.There approach were the same , to persuade a person to make investment deposits.I could see on the Axecc.com website the deposits and increases in profits.
I told them my view was to built up the investment for retirement.In May 2019 , I told Alex Jones to release all the money and deposit into my bank account.
The process is quite frustrating.First I had to pay upfront 12.6% for cost of trading,operational cost and govt taxes.
Then days later an account for anti laundering but it is refundable. Thirdly a 5% bank transfer fee against the value of payout of EURO 89 973.00 .I had to borrow the money.I invest all my life savings and pension payout.
The transfer fee I paid 4 July 2019 and Alex Jones' whatsapp message read " I will go now to the Finance and demand the release of funds"
The next day I followed up, behold all communication with Axecc.com website blocked, e mails undelivered, phones were disconnected.Up till now, I cannot communicate with any of them or their system and my bank in South Africa did not received any money transfer from them.
FPA I need urgent help to get hold of these people to release the funds .
AXECC account number 155563153
Aaxecc already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14338/axecc-Bitcoin-Broker

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Aaxecc already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14338/axecc-Bitcoin-Broker

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Thanks for the response .Is there no way from your side to get in contact with the company.I AM COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED

Thanks for the response .Is there no way from your side to get in contact with the company.I AM COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED
Sorry Can't help you further but you can share your story as review on their social pages too.

Good morning
If someone can please assist. I did put money into Axe invest 2018. Over the last few weeks they have been calling on many occasions requesting me to pay capital gains tax on an amount they told me they have available to deposit into my bitcoin as they will de liquidated at the end of this month? They want me to deposit 20% for them to release my money. Obviously i want some of the money back but dont juat want to go down this path if i dont have any certainties. Can anyone recommend what to do here?

Good morning
If someone can please assist. I did put money into Axe invest 2018. Over the last few weeks they have been calling on many occasions requesting me to pay capital gains tax on an amount they told me they have available to deposit into my bitcoin as they will de liquidated at the end of this month? They want me to deposit 20% for them to release my money. Obviously i want some of the money back but dont juat want to go down this path if i dont have any certainties. Can anyone recommend what to do here?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Good morning
Anne what date did AXE request the 20% deposit.Do not pay them.As soon as I paid ,they cut me off and scammed all my money.

Back