• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Axi.com (Was AxiTrader.com (.au) )

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks for the link:)

I'm still trying to get a straight answer from Axi and will have to wait until boss gets back from break:rolleyes:

Thanks for the link:)
I'm still trying to get a straight answer from Axi and will have to wait until boss gets back from break:rolleyes:

Me think the reply will go somewhat like this:
"Since our LP doesn't give us any positive swaps, we in turn regrettably am unable to pass that onto our clients."

..........and more than likely, they will refrain to mention: "...However, all negative swaps will be immediately passed onto our client's account upon rollover time".

Looks like there's been some sort of stuff up with swap over the last week or so that I've noticed but looks like the lady I spoke to this morning has got onto it as there are the swap rates back on the platform although a couple of pairs don't look correct still:(

Anyway Axi is going threw my account's to correct and I would suggest anyone using Axi to do the same!

AXI still are not paying correct swap rates that are quoted on their own platform and still have not corrected my account's!

Will update with result if and when corrected!

Axi

they turned off the mt 4 server 3 minutes before major cable news.

check the gap in the 1 min chart and the time clock pics.

total scumbags.

s

Attachments

• axitrader disconnect.gif
    axitrader disconnect.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 143
  • still off.gif
    still off.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 128
  • mt4 news off line scam.gif
    mt4 news off line scam.gif
    24 KB · Views: 130
  • off line chart gap.gif
    off line chart gap.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Request for AXI customer comments on fund withdrawals.

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum & I would like to ask all customers of AXI for their opinion on how AXI handles customer fund withdrawal requests. I would especially like to know if anyone has had any difficulty in getting their trading account funds withdrawn from their account either just a partial withdrawal or the full amount. I am thinking of opening a new trading account at AXI but would like to get your opinion & experience in AXI's willingness to allow customers to withdraw their trading profit funds. I would like to know how customers have been treated by AXI in the past before I go ahead & open my account with AXI. I am not talking here about whether swap rates are or are not being credited to customers accounts, my question relates to whether or not I can get my trading profits out of this broker or not. Thank you for reading my question & especially for any replies I receive.

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum & I would like to ask all customers of AXI for their opinion on how AXI handles customer fund withdrawal requests. I would especially like to know if anyone has had any difficulty in getting their trading account funds withdrawn from their account either just a partial withdrawal or the full amount. I am thinking of opening a new trading account at AXI but would like to get your opinion & experience in AXI's willingness to allow customers to withdraw their trading profit funds. I would like to know how customers have been treated by AXI in the past before I go ahead & open my account with AXI. I am not talking here about whether swap rates are or are not being credited to customers accounts, my question relates to whether or not I can get my trading profits out of this broker or not. Thank you for reading my question & especially for any replies I receive.

Yea I have had no drama withdrawing funds,was a while back but think it was only 2 days and fund's were in my account!

Could take longer if you are in another country,just a thought;)

Thank you DKAMI for your reply to my inquiry. The fact that you have experienced no drama in obtaining your fund withdrawals was exactly what I was hoping for. This is encouraging news for me to open my new account at AXI. Now if only a few more followers of this thread could please confirm their experience with doing withdrawals from AXI, then I would have real confidence in opening a AXI account. Has anyone else any comments to add to my inquiry? Concerning the issue of which country a person lives or resides in is not a significant issue for me. I just happen to live in Canada but I do not care where my broker is located so long as I can get good service, reliable quotes, good fills & of course am able to withdraw funds at will within a reasonable time period to allow for delivery. Thanks to everyone who reads my comments & an especially big THANK YOU if you reply to me to tell me about your AXI experiences!

Is there anyone having issues with post NFP server crash tonight? Apparently I experienced the same last month's NFP night. During last NFP the drop out was 10 minutes straight after the news and consistent dropout for the rest of the time I could tolerated it before I went to bed.

Tonight the response time from MT4 was like 10 seconds to change time frame, pairs and general navigate around. Even the cross hair was unresponsive! And then the server died so unless you had a different feed you are basically ghost trading. These kind of service is just not on I am afraid. The dropouts started last year and they promised to fix it. But the past 2 months it was detrimental to trading at critical times not to mention random intermittent dropouts and I felt the brunt of it. I have an open order right now that would have part closure at TP level but the system thinks it is live because of the server crash. I call up and I have to speak to customer service with a explanation from an email stating the reasons of the complaint blah blah. I hope they are going to honor that transaction! Not a very good start with the trading experience on Axitrader. Beginning to feel like it is my fault!

What do people think of Pepperstone? I hear good things about them but unfortunately only negative thing on Axitrader. I suspect their hardware technology is breaking at the seams and they are trying to circumvent the shortfall design fault with band aid approach and crossing fingers at critical moments. Maybe they think us mugs have no where else to give our business to, thinking they are industry standards giants. Maybe they are but there are just a tiny little bit smaller coz I am not taking this BS no more with the same broken record excuse.

Axitrader closing the market every night 00:00 to 00:05 MT4 platform time

Hi all
have been following the forums here for a while and now it is time for my first post :)

This morning, July 24th, I had an open long position on the NZDUSD, since I knew that
RBNZ would release their news on rate hikes I got up at 03:45 my local time to monitor
the news. Glad I did since the NZDUSD nosedived on the news, BUT my SL was not triggered
at an break even price. I tried to close the trade manually with no luck and got the message
that "The market is closed".... I emailed Axitrader about this and here is the reply:

Hi Dag,

Thank you for your email.

AxiTrader closes the market between 00.00-00.05 on the platform to avoid clients being stopped out on the widened spreads that occur in the interbank market at the close of the trading day. At 00.00 traders in the US switch to electronic trading at the start of the Asian trading day, during this changeover the spreads in the market become excessive for a 5 minute period. In order to prevent our clients from being filled on bad spreads we close the market to ensure you aren’t affected by it. During this period you will not be able to open or close any positions as the market will not be open for trading on the platform.

Today at 00:00 platform time, the NZD Trade balance was released and the market moved almost 100 points. Once the platform re-opened at 00:05 your S/L was filled at 00:05:00 at the next available price which was 0.86325

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

I am only a small fish in the trading world, but my guess is that if this had happened to any one
with a large account and holding a large position on this trade the losses would have been substancial

So be aware that if a stop is in in place it will not be triggered during this 5 minute timeframe....

UPDATE 25 July:
After an email to Axitrader, Mr. Ben did a cash adjustment to my account as if my SL would have been
triggered. All in all I have to say I am very pleased with how Axitrader handled this ...

l

Last edited:
Back