• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Axi.com (Was AxiTrader.com (.au) )

General discussions of a financial company
I'm a money manager with Axitrader and tomorrow I will be making a full and formal complaint on their behaviour to The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with regards to their disgraceful treatment of Introducing Brokers (IBs) like myself!
I would suggest anyone that has problems with money withdrawals or anything financial does exactly the same,here's their website :
Australian Securities and Investments Commission - Contacting us
The account executive Tyson Calvo and Floor Manager Phil Horner attempted to gang up and bully me today,telling me that they would close down my IB as I made a complaint about Tyson Calvo never answering emails or expediting international money transfers,unbelievable!
It's very late here in Bangkok now so I will leave this here for now but will be back to update on this and all trading websites in the coming days.

I'm a money manager with Axitrader and tomorrow I will be making a full and formal complaint on their behaviour to The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with regards to their disgraceful treatment of Introducing Brokers (IBs) like myself!
I would suggest anyone that has problems with money withdrawals or anything financial does exactly the same,here's their website :
Australian Securities and Investments Commission - Contacting us
The account executive Tyson Calvo and Floor Manager Phil Horner attempted to gang up and bully me today,telling me that they would close down my IB as I made a complaint about Tyson Calvo never answering emails or expediting international money transfers,unbelievable!
It's very late here in Bangkok now so I will leave this here for now but will be back to update on this and all trading websites in the coming days.

I'm surprised you're having issues with Axi. I'm also one of their IB's and have been for a couple of years now with several hundred clients.

We have a pretty large client base with IC Markets, AxiTrader, FinFx, Global Prime and Alpari.

In my experience I find Axi to be the MOST helpful of any broker I deal with (I also deal with Tyson and Phil directly). Whenever I have an issue they're always on hand to help me out.

For example, I was recently concerned about the need to withdraw my AUD rebates into a USD account. I spoke to Tyson about it and he organised to have my rebates transferred internally to USD and deposited into my account within a couple of days (avoiding hefty bank transfer rates). He then followed up to make sure I'd received the funds.

Anyway, sorry to hear you're having issues with them but I thought it was important to chime in and give a different perspective from a happy customer.

I'm surprised you're having issues with Axi. I'm also one of their IB's and have been for a couple of years now with several hundred clients.

We have a pretty large client base with IC Markets, AxiTrader, FinFx, Global Prime and Alpari.

In my experience I find Axi to be the MOST helpful of any broker I deal with (I also deal with Tyson and Phil directly). Whenever I have an issue they're always on hand to help me out.

For example, I was recently concerned about the need to withdraw my AUD rebates into a USD account. I spoke to Tyson about it and he organised to have my rebates transferred internally to USD and deposited into my account within a couple of days (avoiding hefty bank transfer rates). He then followed up to make sure I'd received the funds.

Anyway, sorry to hear you're having issues with them but I thought it was important to chime in and give a different perspective from a happy customer.
Congratulations on being a stooge for Axitrader's boiler-room setup,when I started one year ago I met with Daniel Byrne their Institutional Trader in Bangkok,he has now left the company which speaks volumes about Axitrader.Tyson Calvo is rude,argumentative and overly aggressive,in fact so much so that he stopped answering my emails after having to continually apologise to me for being wrong.
One example of this is I travelled home to the UK for my parent's 60th wedding anniversary,they expedited a wire transfer the day before I left in the wrong currency,it was sent in Singapore Dollars instead of US Dollars to my bank so a considerable difference to the downside obviously.It was actually to pay my rent while I was away but when I told Tyson Calvo there was a discrepancy he flew into a childish rage and insisted the problem lay with my bank Standard Chartered which is a very good bank.
With depressing predictability it turned out that Axitrader were indeed at fault and he had to issue another grovelling apology to me for his churlish behaviour!As I've said I'm still in the process of making a full and formal complaint to ASIC and FOS regarding Axitrader but I will tell my full story on here very soon,to show you exactly how Axitrader acts just like a boiler-room setup!

Seriously Nick,if you can't work out that to withdraw USD you need to specify an account with the base currency in USD then heaven help your poor clients!Thank God you're an IB and not a money manager but then again you're just the sort of business Axitrader loves,as there's at least a 95% probability that your retail clients will lose all of their hard-earned risk capital in the markets.They'll have no clue that they need to have an eye on at least 5 different types of information to stand any chance of profit taking and will be lambs to the Axitrader slaughterhouse!
I notice a lot of people saying that Axitrader have cancelled large trades on here,even up to the tens of thousand of dollar which is staggering but let me tell you the reason why this happens.Axitrader are not passing on these trades to the liquidity providers and are taking the other side of the trade to the client,meaning any losses go straight into Axitrader's pockets, conversely all profits come out of their pockets also,which is why any large winning trades will be cancelled,it's absolute textbook boiler-room behaviour!
Hey Nick,I bet Axitrader even phone you every week and send you a crate of champagne at Christmas,just like any self-respecting boiler-room would,don't they?Funny how they got you to post on here but daren't show their own faces,I wonder why?:rolleyes:

Seriously Nick,if you can't work out that to withdraw USD you need to specify an account with the base currency in USD then heaven help your poor clients!Thank God you're an IB and not a money manager but then again you're just the sort of business Axitrader loves,as there's at least a 95% probability that your retail clients will lose all of their hard-earned risk capital in the markets.They'll have no clue that they need to have an eye on at least 5 different types of information to stand any chance of profit taking and will be lambs to the Axitrader slaughterhouse!
I notice a lot of people saying that Axitrader have cancelled large trades on here,even up to the tens of thousand of dollar which is staggering but let me tell you the reason why this happens.Axitrader are not passing on these trades to the liquidity providers and are taking the other side of the trade to the client,meaning any losses go straight into Axitrader's pockets, conversely all profits come out of their pockets also,which is why any large winning trades will be cancelled,it's absolute textbook boiler-room behaviour!
Hey Nick,I bet Axitrader even phone you every week and send you a crate of champagne at Christmas,just like any self-respecting boiler-room would,don't they?Funny how they got you to post on here but daren't show their own faces,I wonder why?:rolleyes:

Well if you hate Axi so much close your account, you know you can and you know they will transfer what balance you have in your account!

If your from UK go to a UK broker!

Simple really isn't it?

Well if you hate Axi so much close your account, you know you can and you know they will transfer what balance you have in your account!

Simple really isn't it?
My IB/Money Manager account at Axitrader is closed you fool,I'm telling this forum about my awful experience with arrogant Axitrader's woeful online brokerage.Where spreads open up to 30 points or more at the weekend making sure any stops are taken out,so forget holding positions into Monday and they charge USD $30 per day for swaps on a standard one lot currency position the highest I've witnessed at any online brokerage!
Again I was told by argumentative,arrogant Tyson Calvo that the maximum the spreads open up to is 15 points as he'd checked with the back office.I then proceeded to screenshot a 25 point plus spread and was issued yet anothe grovelling apology from this boringly predictable individual!
Do you have a problem with that and if so are you connected to Axitrader in some way?My forum name is BKK Trader unless you haven't noticed,meaning I'm based in Bangkok,Thailand so why should I trade with a UK broker?
Please refrain from making idiotic comments when I'm attempting to help people save money,time and a whole lot of headache,bad times and complaints to the regulators.By avoiding Axitrader's boiler room trading tactics like the plague,thanks in advance!

Simple really isn't it?
How do you know I'm from the UK,there is no mention of that on any of my posts "Nick"?
Oh dear,I smell an Axitrader rat here somewhere!

How do you know I'm from the UK,there is no mention of that on any of my posts "Nick"?
Well foolishly,"Nick"has shown his hand,proving EXACTLY the sort of response you can expect from Axitrader's arrogant,argumentative and unhelpful customer service!
If brains were dynamite Axitrader's support couldn't blow their own noses,talk about shooting yourself in the foot,"Nick"!

So funny, you don't even know what you post:D

Anyway stop with the BS and spill ya gut's, exactly what ya got on axitrader?

P.S. I'm no rat but I'm beginning to smell a looser here somewhere!

BKK's final post in this thread was not approved. Due to some of its content and some of his other recent posts, he has been permanently removed from the FPA.

He did mention that he is in Thailand, not the UK. The IPs he used to post support this.

I'd like to ask everyone else to please try to return this thread to a more civil level of discussion.

Back