• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Axi.com (Was AxiTrader.com (.au) )

General discussions of a financial company
Only 1 week listed in FPA and started spamming already....
That is not a good beginning!

Hmmmm no interest payed on account equity at the start of this month!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else have this problem?

I posted this on the Forex Factory as well.

This broker confuses the hell out of me.

Firstly, they have an "ECN style Forex" trading account. Really? Could someone please explain that to me as if I were a child?

And please combine that with a quote from their policies:

In our dealings with you, we will act as principal and not as agent on your behalf.
Accordingly, we will be the counterparty to all of your trades.

In other words, if I make money, they lose money?

I posted this on the Forex Factory as well.
This broker confuses the hell out of me.
Firstly, they have an "ECN style Forex" trading account. Really? Could someone please explain that to me as if I were a child?
And please combine that with a quote from their policies:
In other words, if I make money, they lose money?

I believe that apply to their Standard account which is commission free....meaning AxiTrader plays the market maker and makes their money from spread difference.

Their Pro account charges AUD7 per round trip and so should be ECN....meaning they have no interest in whether you make or loss money. But they have more to gain with winning client cause, in the long term, they receive more round trip commission.

I think I should re-read AxiTrader's policies and T&C just to be satisfied before I commit more money into my live account with them.

I believe that apply to their Standard account which is commission free....meaning AxiTrader plays the market maker and makes their money from spread difference.

Any news on this broker? Have you deposited money into the live account yet? I would like to try them out, but if any of you have any feedback on them that would help please do let me know. I am thinking of using the ecn account.

Axi has stopped paying swap:mad:

All pair's that I looked at (nearly all) they do not pay swap and you don't pay swap, there a a few exceptions where you do still need to pay swap on a few pairs but no pair they will pay you swap that I could see:confused:

Will update if this changes( If I'm still with them that is)

Axi has stopped paying swap:mad:
All pair's that I looked at (nearly all) they do not pay swap and you don't pay swap, there a a few exceptions where you do still need to pay swap on a few pairs but no pair they will pay you swap that I could see:confused:
Will update if this changes( If I'm still with them that is)

Yes, I posted a similar comment over at DonnaForex forum...i.e I get charged negative swaps but none for positive swaps.... but none of their Rep posted any reply. So I did the obvious and switch broker (more appropriate to say "switch back") to one (ICMarkets) that do pay reasonable swap rates.

Yes, I posted a similar comment over at DonnaForex forum...i.e I get charged negative swaps but none for positive swaps.... but none of their Rep posted any reply. So I did the obvious and switch broker (more appropriate to say "switch back") to one (ICMarkets) that do pay reasonable swap rates.

O okay thanks for the heads up may have to give ICMarkets a go in the new year as I like to trade longer term!

Will be also getting onto the boss @ axi and see what the go is now with swap rates as that money must be going somewhere:confused:

If there's no joy I will be updating my review and withdrawing my account's that all have a nice % of profit's so if they give me any grief in withdrawing I'll be stopping into there office personally and it wont be pretty;)

P.S. let us know if you have trouble withdrawing,I want to know what I'm in for!

I have been getting around AUD2.71 for every 0.10 lot size trade on EUR/TRY from ICMarkets....but a big fat "0" with AxiTrader.
So, if you do "carry trade", the choice of broker is pretty obvious.

Check out "myfxbook" site....select top left corner "Home" and click on "Forex Broker Swaps" for swap comparison among various brokers.
ICMarkets positive swaps are pretty much at the top of those regulated brokers, but there are a few not-so-regulated brokers offering fantastic swap rates over the rest....but I don't think I want to try them out only to find out later that the large swap rates offered are not necessarily what they actually give me.

All the best...and happy hunting!

Back