Axi is SCAM, it denied me payment withdrawal of $3000.

AKDubey

Recruit
I joined Axi as an affiliate. My manager Qasem ever since beginning assured me that I will get my commissions. However, all my commissions generated between August 2021 and February 2022 has been denied.
My 6 out of total 7 clients are qualified , however, the company denied me commissions. When I contacted them in Oct 2021 for commissions of Aug and Sept, they told that they will check and will pay in the next month. And, they kept onboarding new clients from me. My manager Qasem finally told me today (1st Feb) that that they will not pay me as their management states me as unqualified business. If they were honest, they would have told me this already in the Aug2021; if they told me already in Auf2021, I would not bring clients. But now they have already got clients from me, but they are not giving my commissions. I am not surprised that they have denied withdrawals of other people too. I can give details of the 6 new qualified clients onboarded between Aug2021 and Feb 2022. One of the 7 (6 qualified +1 unqualified) clients (joined on 21st October, 2021) had sent an email in the last week of Oct 2021 to Qasem with a CC to me to link his a/c with my affiliate ID, Qasem had acknowledged his email; but Qasem didn't do it despite he messaged me on whatsapp that he got it done. This client also qualified for my commission in a few weeks. Thus I have total 6 qualifed and 1 unqualified clients, including the one whom Qasem didn't link, and total $3000 commission denied; although my affiliate panel shows only 5 qualified clients, one unqualified client and a total $2600 commission denied. Please note that I had given them clients between Dec 2020 - March 2021 as well, I was paid back then (perhaps because all of my those clients had lost money). So the company seems to be making money when people lose money; if clients lose all money, it happily pays commissions to affiliates. The new clients who joined after Aug have been making profits, and this is perhaps why the company is not giving commissions. According to T & C, all the new 6 clients have traded more than 2 lots, none of them has withdrawn more than half of their deposit in the first month; thus all 6 of them are qualified. But the Qasem of Axi suddenly tells me now on 1st Feb --after taking clients between Aug2021-Feb2022-- that my business is unqualified and the management will not pat me commissions. This is pure SCAM. I have attached my AXI financial statement wherein you can see that they have subtracted my recent commissions from Aug and have not paid anything.

For proof, I have email and whatsapp communications with Qasem. I can also ask my clients for statements to prove that they have qualified for my commissions. My clients are still trading with AXI.

Attachments

• screenshot-my-axi- financial statement.png
    screenshot-my-axi- financial statement.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 26
@Axi can we have your attention please?

---

@AKDubey have you left a review of their business practices yet?

Also, after 90 hours, please invite them formally to this thread if they have not responded:

For proof, I have email and whatsapp communications with Qasem. I can also ask my clients for statements to prove that they have qualified for my commissions. My clients are still trading with AXI.
this is good. Please gather this evidence (all of your client statemets) as quickly as possible.. But why would you want your clients trading with a scandalous company like this?

this is good. Please gather this evidence (all of your client statemets) as quickly as possible.. But why would you want your clients trading with a scandalous company like this?
Since Axi had paid my commission initially until March 2021, I never realized that Axi may be a scam. I never knew that all of the clients onboarded before March had lost money in trading. I couldn't bring any clients between April and July as I was not active in this field for those few months. I restarted giving clients to Axi in Aug, I didn't nag them for commissions in Sept because I though that the clients may not have fulfilled the minimum required lot sizes. I logged in my Axi affiliate panel in October and I saw that my clients fulfilled the requirement, my commission was generated but was not paid. Even since then/October2021, I started following up my Axi Affiliate manager Qasem and Axi service team, but Axi customer service team as well as Qasem keep stalling this issue and said that they will reassess and will pay in next month. Meanwhile I kept giving more clients to Axi because Qasem assure me that my commissions will be paid, so I should not worry. I followed up him again twice in Nov, but he told that he will need a few weeks as he escalated the issue to top management ; but he never got back to me unless I myself asked him again on 30th Jan. I had been patient enough and was on holidays, I had not even followed up in Dec. But, Qasem again unscrupulously stalled me for two more day and finally told on 1st Feb that the management of Axi will not pay my commissions.

After looking at customer activities in Affiliate panel, I found out that when clients had lost money, Axi had happily paid me in March 2021. But most of clients onboarded after AUG2021 have been making money, and that's why Axi is not paying me.
It proves that AXI is a SCAM forex broker which makes money from losses of clients, when clients lost money, AXI got money and that's why Axi paid me my CPA commissions back in March 2021. But while new clients have been making money since AUG, AXI didn't give me a penny since AUG, and denied me my total CPA (cost per acquisition) affiliate commissions generated since AUG till now.

Through my email campaigns for my associated fellow partners who sell EAs and trade copy subscriptions, I onboarded clients from UAE, UK, China, Europe, Philippines, Malaysia, etc. I have got statements of accounts of my clients through them, and I will attach them here when it will be required to prove that their accounts already completed the requirements to generate CPA commissions.

In FACT, Axi Affiliate system automatically calculate and adds commission to an affiliate account when clients fulfill the trading requirements. My Axi affiliate financial statements shows that CPA was generated and my earned commissions were added. But cunning Axi management manually subtracted all commissions earned since Aug and refused to pay all commissions earned since Aug2021. I am afraid it may refuse to pay profits of clients as well.

My issue of commission is unresolved. I cannot ask clients to close trades suddenly and take withdrawals. Clients have nothing to do with my CPA commission. However, I may share this issue with them that AXI paid me CPA commission when clients lost money and AXI denied me CPA commission while clients have been making profits; which raises a red flag on trustworthiness of Axi.

I don't know why my review has not been posted regarding this. I posted the review on the same day when I crated this thread.

I don't know why my review has not been posted regarding this. I posted the review on the same day when I crated this thread.

This page will be helpful:

After reading the form, there is a form at the bottom where you can submit additional info.

----

I cannot ask clients to close trades suddenly and take withdrawals. Clients have nothing to do with my CPA commission.
hmmm I thought they have everything to do with being counted towards CPA

Anyways, I figured at least you would want to warn them off. But up to you. I would certainly like to know if I should bail or at least proceed with caution.

Last edited:
Back