Aximtrade, a scam broker, deleted profit of clients

Hong Son

Recruit
My name is Nguyen Hong Son, I have a mt4 (2131811414) at Aximtrade.com. I deposit 1550$ into my account, then Aximtrade invited me to get 697$ bonus. Then I made a profit of 1011$, but they informed me logged into account from the same device with other accounts. They didn't accept the trades and deleted all profit of 1011$.
But many clients were informed same to me that logged into account from the same device. Although those clients lost all their deposit, but Aximtrade didn't cancel the trades. Aximtrade just cancelled profit of the winners.
I confirm that Aximtrade is a scam broker, market maker. They will welcome newbies with promotions, then hope clients lost all the fund, but the winners will not withdraw their profit.
I hope FPA commuity can help me to get my profit from Aximtrade, or lost clients can get back their deposit.

Attachments

• Aximtrade 2.png
    Aximtrade 2.png
    430.8 KB · Views: 20
I am a victim of this broker too, they delete my profit but didnt cancel trades on losing accounts.
Totally scammer

My name is Nguyen Hong Son, I have a mt4 (2131811414) at Aximtrade.com. I deposit 1550$ into my account, then Aximtrade invited me to get 697$ bonus. Then I made a profit of 1011$, but they informed me logged into account from the same device with other accounts. They didn't accept the trades and deleted all profit of 1011$.
But many clients were informed same to me that logged into account from the same device. Although those clients lost all their deposit, but Aximtrade didn't cancel the trades. Aximtrade just cancelled profit of the winners.
I confirm that Aximtrade is a scam broker, market maker. They will welcome newbies with promotions, then hope clients lost all the fund, but the winners will not withdraw their profit.
I hope FPA commuity can help me to get my profit from Aximtrade, or lost clients can get back their deposit.
Hello Hong Son, Please invite the company to the thread to solve the problem. Look here how to do it:

Can you share the email or communication by conforming their action regarding logged into another account?

before you register an account with the platform, do you investigate its background? Many scammer brokers will use beautiful background to dress up their outlook, beware

you also may ask what is the reason you choose them, always know, all things came with its price. Nothing free in the world.

Back