• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AximTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
I deposited 40euro with this broker and after few trade lost , i decided to withdraw my all funds .

When i sending my withdrawal request after few mins they send me message withdrawal failed .

I asked in Support , they said no issue with our side and said for contact with Skrill ,
While i am using my skrill with different brokers without any issue.

I connected with my Skrill and got response everything fine in my side.

I am still waiting for process my withdraw ...

Please everyone do not deposit funds until i receive my payment or response .

Account : 2131882441

Attachments

• backoffice.JPG
    backoffice.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 11
Dated 23-03-2021

Greetings from AximTrade!

We hope this email finds you well. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience in processing your withdrawal. Rest assured we are trying to have this issue fixed as
soon as our back office team has completed the investigation in your withdrawal. We will provide you a follow up email within 24 hours once we have progress and
updates regarding your concern.

If you have any further inquiries, feel free to contact our Customer Service live chat 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday or you can use to this link
https://www.aximtrade.com/contact-us. You may also email us at support@aximtrade.com.

24hrs ago already no response yet.

I am waiting for my withdrawal since last week , i connected many times on Support they just saying "Resolving Issues" It's look like SCAM Broker.

Please do not invest any funds with this broker until i update my payment status.

I am just receiving daily this blow email but no payment yet...

Dear Client,

Greetings from AximTrade!

We hope this email finds you well. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. And also we're checking with Skrill if there is technical issue happen in they're side. Rest assured that we will resolve this issue as as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind and consideration.

If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service at https://www.aximtrade.com/contact-us

Thank you for your support with AximTrade!

Kind regards,
Wick
AximTrade Support Team

Back