Aximtrade is scammer, deleting my profit

vickytran

Recruit
My name is Tran Thuy Hien from Viet Nam
I have traded with the broker aximtrade.com, my account number is 2131814496, i have deposit 1500 USD into that account and made a profit of 2611 USD, but afterward Aximtrade canceled my trades thus removing my profit, they informed my that i had accessed other clients accounts without giving any relevant proof.
Meanwhile, they didnt cancel trades of other clients who were also accused of accessing other accounts but have lost money with Aximtrade
Aximtrade.com must pay back my profit and others's too, we will report this issue to every Fx rating sites and their regulator
Below are the screenshot of my trading account and my profile at aximtrade

Attachments

• Tran Thuy Hien.png
    Tran Thuy Hien.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2131814496 tran thuy hien.png
    2131814496 tran thuy hien.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 7
My name is Tran Thuy Hien from Viet Nam
I have traded with the broker aximtrade.com, my account number is 2131814496, i have deposit 1500 USD into that account and made a profit of 2611 USD, but afterward Aximtrade canceled my trades thus removing my profit, they informed my that i had accessed other clients accounts without giving any relevant proof.
Meanwhile, they didnt cancel trades of other clients who were also accused of accessing other accounts but have lost money with Aximtrade
Aximtrade.com must pay back my profit and others's too, we will report this issue to every Fx rating sites and their regulator
Below are the screenshot of my trading account and my profile at aximtrade
I saw three threads with the same contents or problem. It`s happened to all of you same time?

Back