Aximtrade is scammer

AnnieTrinh

Recruit
My name is Trinh Van Anh from Viet Nam
I have traded with the broker aximtrade.com and made profit legally by risking my own money, but Aximtrade accused me of accessing other accounts and then remove my profit by canceling my trades. Their allegation is totally wrong without giving any proof. Meanwhile, sSome of my friends who have also traded with this broker and being accused of sharing account to third parties, but they lost money during trading and ironically Aximtrade have done nothing, acting like they dont know it
This broker is 100% fraudulent, they will cancel your trade if you made profit and made a withdraw, but on the otherside do nothing and encourage you to deposit if you lost money.
Everyone lets stay away from this robber Aximtrade !!
Below are the screenshot of my trading account and my profile at aximtrade

Attachments

• 213814485.png
    213814485.png
    156 KB · Views: 12
  • trinh van anh.png
    trinh van anh.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 12
Yeah it happend almost at the same time for all of us, we are a group of traders who had been introduced to Aximtrade via an IB, Aximtrade deleted all the trades in profits account but do nothing on losing accounts, we didnt do hedging or hft, each person traded on his/her own money, their own decision.

Yeah it happend almost at the same time for all of us, we are a group of traders who had been introduced to Aximtrade via an IB, Aximtrade deleted all the trades in profits account but do nothing on losing accounts, we didnt do hedging or hft, each person traded on his/her own money, their own decision.
They said multiple logins from the same place, what is your take on that?

Back