• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AximTrade Pty Limited won't let me withdraw

I am having an issue with a company

duyleforex

Recruit
Aximtrade (AximTrade Pty Limited) is an exchange from Singapore but does not operate in Singapore.

My trading account at Aximtrade was created in August 2022. However, when I tried to withdraw my funds, the exchange claimed there was a shortage of VND liquidity and refused to allow the withdrawal.

The CEO, Kelvin Tang (www.linkedin.com/in/kelvint36), has been unresponsive and has not returned my money despite several days of negotiation. I suspect that the exchange is trying to delay the process to run away with my money.

The Country Manager in Vietnam, Henry Phan, has been unhelpful, unsupportive, and has provided inaccurate information. He has also deleted all of his information to cover his tracks and has removed the support group.

My account is valid because it contains the funds I deposited, not the interest. I have requested that the exchange provide data on my deposits, but they have refused to provide information, claiming a shortage of VND liquidity as an excuse for delaying the withdrawal.

Below is information on my account, including a rejected withdrawal order and a conversation with the exchange about the payment time.

Attachments

• AAA.PNG
    AAA.PNG
    105.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    91.1 KB · Views: 88
  • low-liquidity.PNG
    low-liquidity.PNG
    95.7 KB · Views: 92
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 82
  • today-part1.jpg
    today-part1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 80
  • today-part2.PNG
    today-part2.PNG
    92.8 KB · Views: 75
  • z4134235590062_4f4f464649be75d4c01f975ba4261393.jpg
    z4134235590062_4f4f464649be75d4c01f975ba4261393.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 75
  • z4134513567749_6b6a203ee15accf60721c66a01dc0aae.jpg
    z4134513567749_6b6a203ee15accf60721c66a01dc0aae.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 84
Aximtrade (AximTrade Pty Limited) is an exchange from Singapore but does not operate in Singapore.

My trading account at Aximtrade was created in August 2022. However, when I tried to withdraw my funds, the exchange claimed there was a shortage of VND liquidity and refused to allow the withdrawal.

The CEO, Kelvin Tang (www.linkedin.com/in/kelvint36), has been unresponsive and has not returned my money despite several days of negotiation. I suspect that the exchange is trying to delay the process to run away with my money.

The Country Manager in Vietnam, Henry Phan, has been unhelpful, unsupportive, and has provided inaccurate information. He has also deleted all of his information to cover his tracks and has removed the support group.

My account is valid because it contains the funds I deposited, not the interest. I have requested that the exchange provide data on my deposits, but they have refused to provide information, claiming a shortage of VND liquidity as an excuse for delaying the withdrawal.

Below is information on my account, including a rejected withdrawal order and a conversation with the exchange about the payment time.
Can we have a website address, please?

Ngày 13 tháng 3 năm 2023 trong phần bình luận tại Linkedin. Kelvin Tang, người sáng lập Aximtrade đã đăng thông tin ID khách hàng lên mạng xã hội. Bình luận cũng đề cập rằng ID này là giả mạo.

Nếu đúng thì rõ ràng Aximtrade đã mắc một sai lầm nghiêm trọng:

- Lộ thông tin khách hàng.
- Hệ thống xác thực yếu, biết là ID giả nhưng vẫn cho phép xác thực và nạp tiền.

Khi được thông báo là lừa đảo thì vô hiệu hóa tài khoản đồng thời không cho khách hàng rút tiền.

Attachments

• z4178855439563_42f59ea5fa712ac615b9c60e89204b92.jpg
    z4178855439563_42f59ea5fa712ac615b9c60e89204b92.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 28
Back