axismarketfx.com is a SCAM, please beware

I had the same experience with Axis. The sent a total of $25,000 in BTC to axis to be a diamond member. After seeing balance go over $339,000 the trader had me send him 10 percent (over 34,000) of balance before he would release funds. Now Axis wants me to pay 20 percent tax fee (over $67,000) before they process my withdrawals. I'm in the hole nearly $60,000. I was on the verge of sending the tax fee until I came across this information tonight.
I’m so glad you found this before you handed over more money. I wish I was privy to the same information before I forked over money to these scammers. If we all post our experiences these thieves will whither and rot as they deserve.

I’m so glad you found this before you handed over more money. I wish I was privy to the same information before I forked over money to these scammers. If we all post our experiences these thieves will whither and rot as they deserve.
It's still disheartening that their are people out in this world like that He went by the name of Matheus and had a supposed friend named Chikashi speaking on his behalf since he is currently not on Facebook

Lee Andre 116801312_293865891838091_7599472314063814545_n.jpg Stay away from this scammer. I know how stupid of me. But I got sucked in hopefully I can save others from making the same mistake. Ask you to upgrade before you can withdraw. Bad sign. Then he says he will pay for upgrade and send initial deposit. Then he blocks you on Face book. Trading on aviprofx.com/index.php/user/

Hello

I'm new and trying to navigate my way around this forum. So please excuse if I am posting in the wrong forum.
I never thought it would happen to me, but it did...

I trusted naively and lost.

I'm not sure I can recoupe anything and don't know where to start.

I invested with a "swing trader" and deposited funds/bitcoin to axismarketfx.com. The fake trader "Lee Andre" or "Andre Banks Miller" or "Lee Lewis Andre" pretended to trade for a month and when it came time to "cash out," I was advised I wouldn't be able to unless I paid part of his "commission" upfront. I am unable to get a response from this fake website and unable to withdraw my original amount. No one responds to any requests.

Please do your research. Don't fall prey to these tactics. Avoid this company and this individual/individuals. I wish I knew how to get my money back (anything and everything is possible).

Hopefully someone reading this will be helped. Best wishes.
116801312_293865891838091_7599472314063814545_n.jpg Hes the guy who ripped me off too.

Back