• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Axi.com (Was AxiTrader.com (.au) )

General discussions of a financial company
Congratulations on defending the broker with such emotion. You can now email them and ask for their $ 200 dollars.
For me it remains a suspicious broker.

Emotion, despair, panic, anger, personal offenses, this only makes me more and more suspicious.

I blocked you. Don't waste your time on personal offenses and emotional lack of control, your messages will automatically be ignored for me.

Last edited:
Congratulations on defending the broker with such emotion. You can now email them and ask for their $ 200 dollars.
For me it remains a suspicious broker.

Emotion, despair, panic, anger, personal offenses, this only makes me more and more suspicious.

I blocked you. Don't waste your time on personal offenses and emotional lack of control, your messages will automatically be ignored for me.
Peanut, first of all I'm not defending anyone, I would be the first person to call out any broker that tries any little dirty tricks on me just like I did with ICMarkets which I had a live account with for around 1yr before I withdrew all my funds and closed the account. But the difference between me and a full of **** trolls is, I test the broker with a live account and provide hard proof of any little dirty tricks unlike you.

So you see penut, I'm just calling out a troll thats talking **** about a broker I'v had no serious issues with for 10+ years and NONE of the presumptions you raised. O and I don't need axi $200 unlike you, I do quite well off using Axi platform with great liquidity providers alone!

Brokers threads don't need newbie gamblers with peanut brains talking crap that hasn't even tested the broker with a live account. By all means if anyone has had a live account with a broker and had issues spread the word with proof of the issues your claiming or you simple have no credibility and are just a troll!

I took a quick look threw axi reviews yesterday:) What I found is what I see with most of these good broker reviews pages and that is the newbie gamblers that havn't been a member of FPA very long writing bad reviews blaming the broker for their own bad decisions and the longer term members that have been around for 5+ years writing really good reviews on axi which doesn't surprise me at all having been with axi for well over 10yr myself and knowing 1st hand how good there feeds are:D

Peanut, by replying to me you have proved another point I made, trolls like you that are so full of **** don't flusho_O

WARNING #NatanFX Troll alert!!!!!!!!!

Attention Forex Peace Army Administrators and Moderators. Today I received an email from AxiTrader again promising money for customers who do reviews. Obviously people will only make positive reviews in the hope of making some money from it. Be careful with these guys. This is a dishonest, unethical attitude.

0.png

1.png

Attention Forex Peace Army Administrators and Moderators. Today I received an email from AxiTrader again promising money for customers who do reviews. Obviously people will only make positive reviews in the hope of making some money from it. Be careful with these guys. This is a dishonest, unethical attitude.

View attachment 57046

View attachment 57049
The only unethical person around here is you which has been explained in my previous posts!

WARNING #NatanFX Troll alert!!!!!!!!!

important complaint
AXI - AXITRADER -AXI,COM

I am an affiliate of Axi - 9998
login - 872030-MT4

when i try to withdraw my commission it took me forever
Sent a lot of e-mail, the staff is bad, response takes days and weeks
Support Officer / Qasim
Close WhatsApp and block me
Support Officer / Rabie Yassin
He answers the whatsApp after days and weeks
He told me that he has been waiting for a reply from another department so far for seven months
Important
I have all the evidence and conversations that prove the correctness of my statements

See the attachments
And there is more

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.png
    2.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 9
  • whats app 1.jpg
    whats app 1.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 9