• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Axi.com (Was AxiTrader.com (.au) )

General discussions of a financial company
Axi tarder is very bad broker firm,i wanted to open buy trade and the platform gave error that not enough money and at the same time,i placed sell order,it happened,so the issue was money or broker wants us to place the trades they have program for us?
They are money makers,very bad experience indeed.Please can someone guide me as how can i lodge the complaint to the main brokerage company.

one more thing,never our trade goes in our direction,it seems like that computer is playing against us,i could never win,if i learn and do the manual trading then also no body can win in axi trader.

this is h ow the brokers create fear and mistrust in traders,it is a conspiracy theory and gambling game and loot the money from naive and simple traders.

if we take a trade,the PA wont move,but if we close it in lose,then the PA is moving in our direction,so brokers know where and when which pair will move.

Last edited:
I have operated since the beginning of this year at Pepperstone, in 2019 I operated at IC Markets and in 2018 at XM. I always tried to work with the biggest brokers and best rated on forums.

I read on FinanceMagnates.com that AxiTrader was considered the 4th largest retail broker in the world, behind only IC Markets, Pepperstone and Alpari. Source: Finance Magnates Intelligence Report Q1 2019 (https://www.financemagnates.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/FM-Magazine-Q1-2019.pdf). AxiCorp itself displays this information on its website (https://www.axicorp.com/investors).

So I created a demo account to test and I was very happy with the tight spreads and a good amount of instruments to trade, 75 currency pairs, +20 indices, metals, commodities and continuous futures with no expiration date. The only bad thing I noticed in the demo account was a slow to open and close orders, my internet connection is of good quality, Ping 6ms, Download 28 Mbps, Upload 38 Mbps, so the problem can only be on their side.

I was excited to create a live trading account, but since I don't live in Australia I decided to send an email to them asking if customers from Brazil are accepted, it has been several hours since I sent the email and so far they haven't sent me one answer, and I didn’t think this delay was normal, because as I said I always tried to work with the biggest brokers and the biggest ones always respond quickly, so how can AxiTrader be the 4th largest broker in the world, have offices in several countries and not have a quick service and efficient?

So I continued to search for information about this broker. I found out that in January of this year ASIC had suspended AxiCorp's license for failing to comply with the law (https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/axicorp-appeals-asics-suspension-of-its-afs-licence/ ). In August 2019, the New Zealand regulatory body had also suspended AxiCorp's license for failing to comply with the law (https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/new-zealands-fma-suspends-axicorp-derivatives-issuer -licence /) and then I remembered to also look for information here in the Forex Peace Army and the negative reports left me even more discouraged to open a live account with them.

How is it possible that a broker with these problems is the 4th largest in the world?

I was very tempted to trade with them because I saw in the DEMO Standard and DEMO Pro accounts that they have several index CFDs with a minimum batch of 0.10. They also have several exotic pairs with very tight spreads, even better than IC Markets and Pepperstone. So I signed up for a LIVE account. The first disappointment is that my jurisdiction could not become ASIC, they put me in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The second disappointment is that the LIVE account was not the same as its DEMO version. Index CFDs with a minimum batch of 0.10 only exist in DEMO accounts. I contacted support via chat and they were quite incompetent and uninterested in explaining why the LIVE account did not have the same symbols as the DEMO account.

Their support is very bad. All these things made me very suspicious of this broker's honesty. I read on a topic at ForexFactory.com that AxiTrader is a Market Maker.

AxiTrader Pro Demo vs Pro Live accounts:
0.png

Last edited:
I received this email from them. They are promising to pay money for reviews on sites. So stay tuned with the next reviews that appear here. People could do non-sincere reviews, just to win the prize that the broker offers.

00.png

I have operated since the beginning of this year at Pepperstone, in 2019 I operated at IC Markets and in 2018 at XM. I always tried to work with the biggest brokers and best rated on forums.

I read on FinanceMagnates.com that AxiTrader was considered the 4th largest retail broker in the world, behind only IC Markets, Pepperstone and Alpari. Source: Finance Magnates Intelligence Report Q1 2019 (https://www.financemagnates.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/FM-Magazine-Q1-2019.pdf). AxiCorp itself displays this information on its website (https://www.axicorp.com/investors).

So I created a demo account to test and I was very happy with the tight spreads and a good amount of instruments to trade, 75 currency pairs, +20 indices, metals, commodities and continuous futures with no expiration date. The only bad thing I noticed in the demo account was a slow to open and close orders, my internet connection is of good quality, Ping 6ms, Download 28 Mbps, Upload 38 Mbps, so the problem can only be on their side.

I was excited to create a live trading account, but since I don't live in Australia I decided to send an email to them asking if customers from Brazil are accepted, it has been several hours since I sent the email and so far they haven't sent me one answer, and I didn’t think this delay was normal, because as I said I always tried to work with the biggest brokers and the biggest ones always respond quickly, so how can AxiTrader be the 4th largest broker in the world, have offices in several countries and not have a quick service and efficient?

So I continued to search for information about this broker. I found out that in January of this year ASIC had suspended AxiCorp's license for failing to comply with the law (https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/axicorp-appeals-asics-suspension-of-its-afs-licence/ ). In August 2019, the New Zealand regulatory body had also suspended AxiCorp's license for failing to comply with the law (https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/new-zealands-fma-suspends-axicorp-derivatives-issuer -licence /) and then I remembered to also look for information here in the Forex Peace Army and the negative reports left me even more discouraged to open a live account with them.

How is it possible that a broker with these problems is the 4th largest in the world?
I'v been with axi for well over 10yrs, they have the best liquidity providers out of every broker I'v tested which is one of the most important things for me as a trader. Over the years I'v had very few issues and no major issues. The ONLY complaint I have with them now is (was) they have resorted to indian support and as an Australian I find this disgusting trying to talk to someone that cant speak proper bloody english but I nipped that in the bud and have the number for an Australian support manager now but since I encounter very few issues there rarely needed!

Good luck trying to find a better broke, Iv tested a heap of Australian brokers, none come close when it comes to liquidity which like I said is the most important thing for me as a trader. Theres been a few crashes over the years while I'v been in this game GFC, Swissy crash and the current crisis. There prices hold true which is more than I can say for the other brokers I tested!

Maybe thats why there possibly the 4th largest broker in the world!

• The license has been suspended by ASIC (01/2020) and FMA (08/2019).
  • Several negative reviews here in FPA. Users reported that the withdrawal took weeks to happen. That your profits have not been paid. That their accounts were closed when they turned out to be profitable customers. It takes weeks to respond to emails.
  • Demo accounts are not exactly the same as their live versions.
  • They offer payments for reviews, which makes me suspicious of anyone who defends them.

• The license has been suspended by ASIC (01/2020) and FMA (08/2019).
  • Several negative reviews here in FPA. Users reported that the withdrawal took weeks to happen. That your profits have not been paid. That their accounts were closed when they turned out to be profitable customers. It takes weeks to respond to emails.
  • Demo accounts are not exactly the same as their live versions.
  • They offer payments for reviews, which makes me suspicious of anyone who defends them.
Your so full of ****, you just joined up and come straight to the Axi thread and bag a broker I'v been with for well over 10yr. I have NEVER had a withdrawal issue EVER and I can a sure you I have withdrawn well over my initial deposit and have only withdrawn profits for the last 5 odd years.

I bet you couldn't even lie straight in bed your so bent, I'll even go as far to say I bet your not even a profitable trader like 99.9% of the trolls on here that are so full of **** they won't even flush!

Funny how you say they promise to pay you for a review but NO WHERE in that document does it say they promised you anything, you need to get your eyes checked or get some thicker coke bottle glasses or at the very least clean the ones you got on so you can read english!

I'v also been a member of FPA for over 10yr, I'v seen more trolls on here like you its not funny!

To prove your nothing but a troll ( shitty one at that) I just opened a live chat and it took all of 5 seconds for them to address me and it's no surprise when you read the screen shots of the chat Axi are still regulated by ASIC, they would be shut down by now if they wasn't you peanut braino_O Emails I'v never had a issue with either surprise, surprise:rolleyes:

I know your a newbie gambler, all traders know no demo account is the same feed as live account, theres unlimited liquidity on ALL demo accounts you peanut braino_O unlike a live account!

You want a shot at the title and call me out go right ahead. All trolls are suspicious of me, I'll chew you all up and spit out the pieces I don't like:eek:

O and one last thing, I seen your WTI pepperstone chart here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...rades.65384/page-7#lg=attachment55902&slide=0
with price going in the $2 range but Axi lowest price was $6.49, checkout the screenshot peanuto_O. Like I said Axi has the BEST liquidity providers out of EVERY Australian broker I'v tested bar none!

WARNING #NatanFX Troll alert!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• WTI.png
    WTI.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 84
  • axi 1.png
    axi 1.png
    720.9 KB · Views: 69
  • axi 2.png
    axi 2.png
    727.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited: