Axitrader increase spreads 8X during trades

Basilg48

Recruit
I am a newbie to Forex and found that it was costing much more to open a Basket Trade. Then I downloaded a spread indicator & found that suddenly my spreads had increased over 8X. Is this legal or ethical?

Just updating my post - I had opened 2 Basket trades & they only took a short while to move to profit but when I opened the 3rd one my cost to open it was much higher & they moved to higher loss straight away. This happened a couple of times before I realised what had happened & I downloaded a spread indicator & I was shocked by what I saw. The pairs were EURJPY 141 points : GBPJPY 203 (16) points : GBPUSD 111 (25) points : NZDUSD 210 (20) points : AUDJPY 93 (18) points The points in brackets are what they were and are back to now. This is far higher than what they advertise on their website. I previously noticed that ZARUSD increased a lot while trading & this was 2070 points (now 670). This means that they are watching you trade & quickly increase the spreads on what you are trading & then change it back after you have lost a few trades hoping that you will not see what they are up to

Hello ..
Invite Axitrader Customer Support To Disscuss Here ..
You Can Invite Them Via Email Or Online Chat ..

Have invited them to join this post. The fortunate thing is that I only invested a small amount to to learn trading so they are never going to see a bigger investment from me unless they address this issue

I am a newbie to Forex and found that it was costing much more to open a Basket Trade. Then I downloaded a spread indicator & found that suddenly my spreads had increased over 8X. Is this legal or ethical?

I highly suggests you to invite them to join this thread via chat and email

Back