AXITRADER REMOVING PAYMENT OPTIONS AFFILIATION!

geo1778

Recruit
i was with axi trader affiliates got some one to deposit and trade over 3 standard lots , was assigned 600$ comission , but they removed all options for me to even get paid, i used to be able to place my bank details ect but now they have restricted it.

Hi geo1778, thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We always strive to ensure our customers and our partners have the best possible experience and so we’re sorry to hear of your frustration. May we ask that you please e-mail us over at service@axitrader.com and we will work together with you to ensure you get the service that you deserve. Regards, Erin.

Hi geo1778, thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We always strive to ensure our customers and our partners have the best possible experience and so we’re sorry to hear of your frustration. May we ask that you please e-mail us over at service@axitrader.com and we will work together with you to ensure you get the service that you deserve. Regards, Erin.
It's always good to see and I appreciate the instant message from company Rep. Keep it up :)

Back