AXNFX.com

svedavya

Recruit
Hi Team,

Deposited $ 7,300 made a profit of 8,500 but due to their trade suggestion which is risky withour SL or TP now my account is running with loss of $21,300 and they are forcing me to deposit $8 which they added as the bonus.
Its a worst experience and put my entire savings on a stake.

Hi Team,

Deposited $ 7,300 made a profit of 8,500 but due to their trade suggestion which is risky withour SL or TP now my account is running with loss of $21,300 and they are forcing me to deposit $8 which they added as the bonus.
Are you saying you traded and you lost the money right?

Are you saying you traded and you lost the money right?
yes, they will call the user to suggest the trades and all of them are not having any stop loss and they call and force for deposits when a margin is negative so to hedge the trade and that too turned negative. now asking me for further deposit of 5000$ else my account will be closed with the entire money of 17500$ which is running negative now

Hi Team,

as per our experience even if your account have surplus, you cant get withdrawal from them..it is their general practice..

as per our experience even if your account have surplus, you cant get withdrawal from them..it is their general practice..

Hi Surekap,

What will be the absolute outcome of this situation? I mean what did you do in your case. Surprising thing in my case is its been 1 week that they threatened me to remove their bonus so my account will collapse. But to a shocking notice is they let the trades run negative just like that. I am doubtful that if our trades really reach exchange. Any suggestion guys ?

Hi Surekap,

After questioning them yesterday about policy and the account details , they have removed their bonus and the account closed with negative 5k. I am very doubtful if that's really an actual server because all the trades they suggested are against market trend and in huge lots. Now my account is closed with a total of 17k$ loss of mine and their 5k $.

I think you have done trades aggressively, you made a profit afterwards loss with their advise and finally wiped out all the investment in trading account. All orders placed by you only (with their suggestion or by your own) that means you have taken 100% risk, (out come may be profit /loss should be borne by you) if trades went negative in normal course also does not comes under fraud/cheating. Two of my friends also under same situation lost almost 13000$

Any way just follow FPA expert advise for further action..

I also dought on their trading flatform, it is appearing like Live Demo Account...

Hi there, I recently recovered $50k i lost to BeeOptions two months ago, At first I tried to do a chargeback with the bank directly, I tried to do it myself. The result was negative; the bank rejected my request and would not open the chargebacks for me (not to mention I’ve put the whole process at risk as after banks rejection I had even smaller chance to open, not to even mention winning the dispute so I suggest for people to not handle it on their own as then you might not even have a chance to get any help from the so called professional. You can reach out and you will get help as i did

Hi there, I recently recovered $50k i lost to BeeOptions two months ago, At first I tried to do a chargeback with the bank directly, I tried to do it myself. The result was negative; the bank rejected my request and would not open the chargebacks for me (not to mention I’ve put the whole process at risk as after banks rejection I had even smaller chance to open, not to even mention winning the dispute so I suggest for people to not handle it on their own as then you might not even have a chance to get any help from the so called professional. You can reach out and you will get help as i did

You mean who ? would you mind suggesting who is the so-called professionals you are referring to? kindly suggest

Back