AXNFX won't give me my money

AXNFX is a fake forex website

to ensure you are dealing with genuine forex company, transacting in forex requires license from local financial authority.

Fake UK Address : GPS : 51.481127, -0.148179

Contact Center
Howard Building,
368 Queenstown Rd,
London SW8 4NN,
UK
+44 203 2892 479

Missing UK Financial Regulatory Number for trading forex

POWER BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED - Tenancy 10,Marina House,Eden Island,Mahe,Seychelles.
Seychelles Company check website malfunction - http://www.siba.net/
Company Registration Info unable to validate

There is no AXNFX
company registered with Seychelles Financial Services Authority

Fake company name and fake address, there is no Zola Building
AXN Payment Solutions LTD - Zola Building, Christou Apostolidi Street, Municipal Park, Limassol, Cyprus

searched at Cyprus company registration, but no such company

AXNFX is a fake forex website

to ensure you are dealing with genuine forex company, transacting in forex requires license from local financial authority.

have a look at this article: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-fx-binary-options-or-cryptocurrencies.63298/

But I do agree that as a general rule, most retail traders should trade either exchange-traded products (on a bonafide exchange with real clearing), or use a regulated broker that uses a dealing model that does not conflict with your ability to withdraw deposits +profits - losses. And does not intentionally cause losses either.

Noted Sir,

Can you please try to get refound from that company....

Thanks
real identity of these scammer is unknown as its their intention to hide by putting fake details on website

i noticed a lot of indians being targeted, u need to speak to a lawyer. find a free one if you dont have money to pay, ask the lawyer how to bring this matter to court, once you have required documents/paper, show it to your local police and it will ensure they will do their job because u got an order from court

police has enough resource and technology how to trace a scammer, its easy how it works, sign up again as a new customer, scammer will send email or phone call, then authority will be able to trace the origin of caller. as normal civilian, not a lot you can do unless you can hire private investigator.

i noticed a lot of indians being targeted, u need to speak to a lawyer. find a free one if you dont have money to pay, ask the lawyer how to bring this matter to court, once you have required documents/paper, show it to your local police and it will ensure they will do their job because u got an order from court

You won't get very far. If the entity is unregulated, you basically donated your money to them.
If the entity is regulated (and the regulation actually covers what you have given to them). there are still a lot of ways to trip people up. But there is usually some recovery process.

Hi Sir

Pls recover from your idea... Thank you

Below is the compeny broker name
Spartan b2b solution Ltd
AXN solution Ltd

I don't think you quite understand. We are not magicians. Have another look at this article:

You donated your money to an unregulated company. The best you can do is invite them to this thread.

And check back here every 7-10 days and see if anyone has responded, or if there is any update on your side from the company.

And stop giving your money to people you don't know well.
Noted Sir,

Can you please try to get refound from that company....

Thanks

Back