Ayrexoption.com is a scam!!! stay away

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Nov 2, 2021 at 4:33 AM

I have invested $1200,00 with Ayrexoption. It was my first time trying out binary options. They made me create a profile on their page and my initial investment for the basic package was $500, and the session would last 14 days in where you can withdraw. So i watched my account reach $11,000 in the first week. My so called account manager reached out to me and said that they didn't expect the market to do that well and i need to upgrade the package to the next level which handles more money. Asked me to send another $1000. I was mad and very hesitant, mad because i felt he could have let me know before i started. So i told him i could pay $700 he said they can do a courtesy of investing the other 300 for me. So the 14 days has ended and i get an email saying i can withdraw, but i need to pay the $300. The investment says that its up to 30,000 right now. I'm not paying another dollar. SMH my hard earned money down the drain. Until i pay that 300 i cant get paid. Wish i can go after them. This was bill money. ruined my good year.
How did you reach up to 11,000 them 30,000 so fast? In 2 weeks? Isnt that obvious. I initially deposited 5k and got up to 15k within 2months and cant withdraw.

That's exactly how I felt. I know bitcoin had a nice jump that first week but the numbers was outrageous. Like I mentioned this was my first time investing in binary options. They took advantage of me

That's exactly how I felt. I know bitcoin had a nice jump that first week but the numbers was outrageous. Like I mentioned this was my first time investing in binary options. They took advantage of me
Below are some additional details and there is a contact listed for the person who registered the website. The zip code is for Alaska but the phone number is definitely not a US number.

Website IP
1635867376685.png

Other Websites that share the same IP
1635867452625.png

1635867301329.png

1635867325665.png

Back