B4 Binary, BBB Markets & Zurich Prime DEFRAUDED & SCAMMED

BrianOshea_75

Recruit
I've been defrauded out of hundreds of thousands of dollars by Mike Kovrovski of B4 Binary, David Weizmann of BBB Markets and Simon Brooke, Richie Valentine and Dylan Ray.

I started by thinking I was investing and spreading the risk but they were all scams and most likely related. I can be specific about the scams but basically I invested over a few months then they claim some catastrophe has occurred and I can't take my money out (B4 and BBB markets).

Zurich Prime do forex but its all a scam as well with fake identities, when i pushed for them to verify who they were after I invested (dumb I know) they couldn't then called me and threatened my account would be all lost if I didn't invest more money. What happens is when they get a hint you will take money out they load up shitty trades and tank your account forcing you to put in more. The trades may even be fake who knows.

Mike Kovrovski is a total fraud and just claims there is a big disaster a day before your due to withdraw from the 6 months build up plan then apparently they nearly get wiped but somehow all my money is safe but reinvested long term LOL. I know its not his name and I'm sure he's in Israel somewhere but I'll find out soon enough.

David Weizmann is another one who just talks rubbish and he even got insecure and offended when he got upset I wasn't jumping up and down he made $1k on a trade haha what a pathetic loser. He promised I'd get my money out on a big risk free trade that was taken from the company's long term position they were not allowed to cash out. Then he places a big trade on 1 share movement unauthorised by me, not even 'secured' and loses the lot. Its a total scam and fraud.

I'll be taking legal action and reporting these guys to every single authority there is out there. Please guys dont go anywhere near any options trader or FX broker. There are 15,000 of these *******s in Israel alone doing it full time. Either do it yourself slowly, go into real estate or something. Also don't ever answer if someone calls you, no one calls someone for nothing. Learnt this the hard way.

If you used a credit card, try chargebacks with your bank. If that fails, WinChargeback may be able to help.

If chargebacks completely fails or are not applicable, then a lawyer is the best hope. WinThisCase is specialized in legal referrals.

The US goverment has extended its interests in binary options victims from just US citixens/residents to all victims worldwide. Victims are asked to file complaints with IC3.gov, CFTC.gov, and SEC.gov

The Israeli Knesset is considering banning binary options. Every new report to the ISA makes this more likely to happen. www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

Hey Brian,
I was also defrauded of $5000 by Robert Young of B4B. I would like to help you in your case against them to recover our monies. My trauma started when I opened an account with a bot and I got directed to b4binary to deposit $250. I then got contacted by Robert Young to deposit more but could not. He then suggested an interest free loan from them for $5000, which I duly accepted. He then traded the account to $11k. I then made a $5k deposit and they withdrew the loan amount.
The problem started when I made a withdrawal request for $1400. They then reversed the $6600 profit accumulated with their insured trade, classifying the loan as a bonus. I had $250, what bonus would turn that much into $5k? I was left with $4800. Robert then traded the account to $9000. I told them I want to close the account and they must refund me my capital and they can keep the winnings. Robert then went on a destructive binge trying to wipe my account clean and, thankfully, he failed. He kept at it until my account was left with $2405 which he traded again with my explicit instructions not to trade.
The trade ITMed despite his attempts but it shows as OTM on their platform.
Let's get these scammers and teach them a lesson.

I've been defrauded out of hundreds of thousands of dollars by Mike Kovrovski of B4 Binary, David Weizmann of BBB Markets and Simon Brooke, Richie Valentine and Dylan Ray.

I started by thinking I was investing and spreading the risk but they were all scams and most likely related. I can be specific about the scams but basically I invested over a few months then they claim some catastrophe has occurred and I can't take my money out (B4 and BBB markets).

Zurich Prime do forex but its all a scam as well with fake identities, when i pushed for them to verify who they were after I invested (dumb I know) they couldn't then called me and threatened my account would be all lost if I didn't invest more money. What happens is when they get a hint you will take money out they load up shitty trades and tank your account forcing you to put in more. The trades may even be fake who knows.

Mike Kovrovski is a total fraud and just claims there is a big disaster a day before your due to withdraw from the 6 months build up plan then apparently they nearly get wiped but somehow all my money is safe but reinvested long term LOL. I know its not his name and I'm sure he's in Israel somewhere but I'll find out soon enough.

David Weizmann is another one who just talks rubbish and he even got insecure and offended when he got upset I wasn't jumping up and down he made $1k on a trade haha what a pathetic loser. He promised I'd get my money out on a big risk free trade that was taken from the company's long term position they were not allowed to cash out. Then he places a big trade on 1 share movement unauthorised by me, not even 'secured' and loses the lot. Its a total scam and fraud.

I'll be taking legal action and reporting these guys to every single authority there is out there. Please guys dont go anywhere near any options trader or FX broker. There are 15,000 of these *******s in Israel alone doing it full time. Either do it yourself slowly, go into real estate or something. Also don't ever answer if someone calls you, no one calls someone for nothing. Learnt this the hard way.

i have not received a reply from ZurichPrime at all..
Maybe I should expose the bank details and also allow the banks to protect themselves from scammers

i have experienced exactly the same from ZurichPrime namely form Richie valentine and Dylan ray..
I also know of a number of people who these two have stolen from -- I will email them and ask them to report their cases

i have experienced exactly the same from ZurichPrime namely form Richie valentine and Dylan ray..
I also know of a number of people who these two have stolen from -- I will email them and ask them to report their cases
these two scammers carried out the exact same mode of theft on my account.. i have contacted the authoritis in my country to assist in exposeing zurich prime as rubbish thievs

I would all so like to take legal action re there a option that we can get all that have been seamed together get legal presentation?

I would all so like to take legal action re there a option that we can get all that have been seamed together get legal presentation?
If you have a problem with them then go ahead and open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

I Been trading with bbb Markets from November 2016 with Alex Avery , As all went well win and lose. I had two long term trades and have won and had a balance of € 18300.00 I have made a withdraw request and the Alex phone me very upset with my request. Told me I haven't reached my volume trade amount,and bonuses are against the law. Alex the mannish to lose the hole €18300.00 in to trades. After the loss Alex never called me again just email and that had stopped as well.BBB Markets are a total scam, I have phone the a landlord of the building in London where thy claim to be and on surprise there was no company called BBB Markets.

Back