B4Binary.com Binary SCAM Broker: Fraud - Theft of money from Closed account

Having read your posts I am now worried about my account with B4Binary. My account manager is also Robert Young and I recently had my first attempted withdrawal refused on the basis of trading criteria not met. Prior to my attempted withdrawal Robert had told me that after 6 months you are entitled to make withdrawals of 10% of the balance. 6 months later I attempted the withdrawal of 10% which was rejected. The support team were not very helpful but eventually Robert explained (via phone) the reason for rejection.
He mentioned 3 things that may also apply to your accounts, perhaps without you knowing.
1st - apparently the 10% was incorrect and my balance of £10K was only entitled to 5%. He apologized and mentioned that 10% applies to a balance of 100K upwards.
2nd - the trading strategy used was to make risk free trades wherever possible. This is done to help grow the account without risking the funds but to qualify the funds are tied in until a set trading volume criteria is met. (I was aware of how risk free trades work so it all made sense to me and was happy to continue trading.)
3rd - the intention is to re-invest the 5% to continue to grow the account. He didn't say I couldn't withdraw the 5% but given I was happy with the explanation I did re-invest the 5%. (actually, it took me 2 months to get to the above solution so there were 2 monthly 5% withdrawals re-invested. I believe this was done as a RFT also.)
I am still skeptical but I figured as long as I'm no longer investing my own funds, but rather re-investing 'so called' profits then at least I have limited my losses.
Having read your posts I'm now wandering whether I too will experience issues similar to those you've experienced - or whether, your accounts also used RFT's meaning you were perhaps mislead into what to expect after 6 months. (e.g. I was never expecting a full withdrawal but it seems some members were.)
At this point, it would appear that all is rosy until withdrawal attempts are made. However, one user did post that they were able to withdraw over 1K, so that gives me a little confidence.
Seems the only way I will know for sure is to attempt a 5% withdrawal.
Was anyone else told anything similar to above?
I was told by another Mike Kovrovski that I would be able to withdrawal the entire balance after the six month ROI. But after the six months was told by Zack Peterson (real name Shabtay Yaacobi) that I can only withdrawal 5%. So, I put in a withdrawal request for 5% and it was rejected then they reinvested the entire balance in long-term trades (50 days) and told me I had to wait until those trades expire. Then when they expired, I requested another withdrawal which they again rejected and immediately reinvested them in three 6 month trades which expire March 31 2017...it has turned into a shell game. So, my opinion is that you will never see your money again. I am pursuing legal action myself.

B4Binary has scammed me.

DON’T deposit money and open and account with them.

They never approve withdrawals. And as soon as they see you made a withdrawal they take a trade without your consent and tie your money up for 6 months. Or they tell you that, ”The robot you signed up with traded for you and lost all your money”.

The broker who was assigned to me was WILLIAM GREEN.

They are lying, cheating, bastards.

STAY AWAY FROM B4BINARY

This works better if each person gets a separate thread opened.

Long term trades serve only to prevent withdrawals and, despite binaries supposing to have fixed risk, have been reported in some cases to result in demands to deposit more funds to protect an account from a margin call.

Hey everyone I've been scammed by these guys as well and am currently collecting as much information about them as possible to help me out. Can you guys please private message me or reply here so we can get together and share what we all have collectively.

Sharing is good, but it's also a good idea to get your own thread opened here in Scam Alerts.

Sharing is good, but it's also a good idea to get your own thread opened here in Scam Alerts.

Hello, I may have good news for everyone here regarding getting there funds back. I have taken lawsuit action against Shabtay Yaacobi, and hired a Lawyer firm in Israel to pursue charges. birmanglobal.com

Shabtay is Zack Peterson and has scammed me in the past. now that I have solid proof that it is him and that he is behind tntoptions, he will be sued and I will try to get your money back as-well

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone I've been scammed by these guys as well and am currently collecting as much information about them as possible to help me out. Can you guys please private message me or reply here so we can get together and share what we all have collectively.
I already found the person, his name is Shabtay Yaacobi Aka, Zack Peterson . I got a lawsuit to fight him in court

I'm sorry for all you folk that have lost money here my £350 is small in comparison to many of you. I was directed to B4Binary by another trader and deposited the £350, I immediately had a phone call requesting me to deposit more, which I did not have surplus. I never traded and after 6 weeks requested my £350 be refunded. This was rejected as I had not traded. I emailed day after day and eventually one day a new trader phoned me trying to get me to send more funds. I said no just refund me which he agreed as he was only interested in clients depositing over £50,000! We are now past 3 months and still waiting for the £350 to be paid to my bank. I sent a recorded letter to the supposed owners "Finatex Ltd; Suite 6, 3rd Floor, Mabgate Business Centre, 93-99 Mabgate, Leeds, LS9 7DR, United Kingdom." and it's been returned to me marked "addressee gone away"
I'd really like to see these scum scammers brought to justice!

B4Binary is owned by
Company name in Israel: SICOM MARKETING LTD.
Registry number: 515403889.
Address: Alon HaTavor 20.
Owner's name: Itzhak Ben-Ela.
Owner's ID number: 301305322.
Owner's date of birth: 4/1/1988.
Owner's mobile phone number: +972545453804.

Facebook name: itziko itziko

shabtay yaacobi is also on facebook

Back