B4Binary.com will not allow withdrawals

nonstopguy

Recruit
B4Binary.com is there just to take your money. They will not allow withdrawals. I have invested $35K U.S. but they never approve my withdrawal requests. I am dealing with Mike Kovrovsky (account manager) and Zack Peterson (CEO). My current value of investments is approx $200K. But I see no end to their shell game. They keep reinvesting before I am able to get any funds out and then tell me that I have to wait for the trades to expire. I told them on my signed Authorization To Trade (ATT) agreement that the maximum trade duration is 1 month but these latest trades expire in 6 months. Not expecting to see any successful withdrawal. Am looking at take legal action.

The vast bulk of binary brokers are really in Israel.

Contact the fraud/abuse department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how the promised service of withdrawal is being fraudulently blocked. Ask about a chargeback.

If your bank either can't or won't help, you may want to get professional assistance from WinChargeback.

The vast bulk of binary brokers are really in Israel.

Contact the fraud/abuse department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how the promised service of withdrawal is being fraudulently blocked. Ask about a chargeback.

If your bank either can't or won't help, you may want to get professional assistance from WinChargeback.
I believe it is too late to get a chargeback from MasterCard. B4Binary kept leading me on as they played their card game.

If you don't contact your bank, you'll never know. There is a 540 day rule which seems to be unevenly applied, so if it's been less than 540 days, don't walk away without a fight.

B4Binary.com is there just to take your money. They will not allow withdrawals. I have invested $35K U.S. but they never approve my withdrawal requests. I am dealing with Mike Kovrovsky (account manager) and Zack Peterson (CEO). My current value of investments is approx $200K. But I see no end to their shell game. They keep reinvesting before I am able to get any funds out and then tell me that I have to wait for the trades to expire. I told them on my signed Authorization To Trade (ATT) agreement that the maximum trade duration is 1 month but these latest trades expire in 6 months. Not expecting to see any successful withdrawal. Am looking at take legal action.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention on your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

You will find their email and address here https://www.b4binary.com/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12897/b4binary-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages.

I totally confirm the actions of Richie Valentine and Dylan Ray. A similar mode of operation was carried out on my account. Once my account was in good standing they waited for an opportunity such as US interest rate and high volatility to deliberately lie about direction of the signal. To compound the issue over the next two weeks Dylan would call and advise a direction of the EURUSD. In each case was proved incorrect. . then Richie Valentine and Dylan Ray would aggressively demand another deposit in order to stabilize acc.
Zurichprime and staff are complete and utter scamming thieves

I will support any class action. I have also posted this scam on as many sites I can find.
It is time to take these miserable ***** to the cleaners

Dear Nonstop guy, I too was dealing with Mike Kovrovsky and lost $US 29,000 of this $US 15,000 was mine and rest money Mike said he made for me. He bullshitted and said he was on a business trip when I lost my money through NFP .He said the company lost millions and I lost too. Bull****. I am in the process of discrediting on social media and linked-in and wherever else I can make it public knowledge what a scammer and turkey he is. Please email me on janet.butterworth@gmail.com. Let's join forces. I have extra info on him too. Janet Butterworth

Back