Back after week of vacation

Sir Pipsalot

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey folks,

I'm back after essentially a week of vacation (for the most part) from trading. We all need a bit of a break every now and then. Time to get back into the thick of it!

-Sir Pipsalot

Coincidentally, I too was on a break from work from 3/Nov and just came back today 15/Nov...... Yup, nothing like a break from everything to recharge one's batteries....but I couldn't resist popping into FPA once in a while during my leave to see what's going on : )

Cheers!

Unfortunately for me though, a "vacation" from trading lately has just been me putting focused time into something else for a bit... not exactly lounging on the beach =P

Either way though, I think next week will be pretty interesting from a trading perspective and I'm going to change up the way I do my signals a bit and see if you guys like it.

Welcome back

Unfortunately for me though, a "vacation" from trading lately has just been me putting focused time into something else for a bit... not exactly lounging on the beach =P

Either way though, I think next week will be pretty interesting from a trading perspective and I'm going to change up the way I do my signals a bit and see if you guys like it.

Welcome back and we all look forward to it - thanks.

I have not been lounging on the beach either...but it is quite difficult to take a real break from the Forex world.
Even though my family made sure I didn't bring along my personal PC, my mind cannot help wondering how currencies pairs and commodities are doing...

Is there a FxTrader support group to help this type of addiction? : )

Looking forward to seeing the changes you have made to your signals...but, you have been putting quite a lot of efforts into your works and we all appreciate that.

All the best!

Back