1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back after week of vacation

Discussion in 'Commercial Trade Journals' started by Sir Pipsalot, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Sir Pipsalot

Sir Pipsalot Former FPA Special Consultant

Hey folks,

I'm back after essentially a week of vacation (for the most part) from trading. We all need a bit of a break every now and then. Time to get back into the thick of it!

-Sir Pipsalot

2. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Coincidentally, I too was on a break from work from 3/Nov and just came back today 15/Nov...... Yup, nothing like a break from everything to recharge one's batteries....but I couldn't resist popping into FPA once in a while during my leave to see what's going on : )

Cheers!

3. Sir Pipsalot

Sir Pipsalot Former FPA Special Consultant

Unfortunately for me though, a "vacation" from trading lately has just been me putting focused time into something else for a bit... not exactly lounging on the beach =P

Either way though, I think next week will be pretty interesting from a trading perspective and I'm going to change up the way I do my signals a bit and see if you guys like it.

4. vincentw

vincentw Recruit

Welcome back

Welcome back and we all look forward to it - thanks.

5. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

I have not been lounging on the beach either...but it is quite difficult to take a real break from the Forex world.
    Even though my family made sure I didn't bring along my personal PC, my mind cannot help wondering how currencies pairs and commodities are doing...

Is there a FxTrader support group to help this type of addiction? : )

Looking forward to seeing the changes you have made to your signals...but, you have been putting quite a lot of efforts into your works and we all appreciate that.

All the best!