Back Testing

You could use the strategy tester in MT4. The strategy would first need to be coded in MQL langauge and then the backtesting capability would work.

Steve

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone like me has experienced having a trading account that has been cleaned out due to being charged an account inactive fee. I have read the small print and sure enough it says they can do it.

They phoned and convinced me to open an account for $350 to access the free trading platform and at the same time aknowledge the fact that it takes plenty of time to learn the software and of course be able to trade successfully.

However while you go through the learning process they are quietly removing a monthly fee for account inactivity. 6 months later when I went to put on a live trade all the money was gone.

When I rang them they said if I deposited more money and traded on a regular basis they would replace the inactive account fee money back into the account. I only lost $350 but they must think I am stupider than I was before. Surely this is a fraud with an attached blackmail content.

Back