Bad Encounter with GTPcapital (Global Trading Partners)

lantern

Recruit
I saw the Binary trading (Blazing Trader) advertisement on the Face Book on 24 Feb 2017 and out of curiosity I signed up. The Account Manager (Angela Simmons) from broker, GTP Capital Global Trading Partners contacted me and persuaded me to deposit USD250.00 to open the trading account followed by almost every evening calling me and persuaded me to deposit more and more. At first was a USD15,000.00 sum of 100% risk free for GBP/USD trading. Her lady colleague, Alex Julian has emailed and persuaded me to invest more for the below mentioned Black Group for a higher returns and promised me that she will immediately wire transfer 40% of the total amount in my trading account after the trade ended on 5 April 2017. As I kept stressing to them that I was struggling very hard and impossible to go for the Black Group, without my knowledge, they deposited a margin loan of USD15,000.00 to my trading account to start the trade on the 31 March 2017! I have asked for the wire transfer of the 40% of the total amount from my trading account but was told to pay up the margin loan first to liquefy my trading account before withdrawal! I have emailed to Alex Julian, Angela Simmons and their manager, Adam Weiss appealing to offset the margin loan from the trading account (more than enough) but was rejected!

On the 25 May 2017, as per Alex Julian's confirmation that she will wire transfer SGD20,000.00 to me when I paid up SGD3,000.00 and after which I have received the SGD20,000.00 and further pay up SGD10,000.00, she will wire transfer SGD50,000.00 to me but to-date, no action from her!

On the 6 June 2017, Alex Julian called again and persuaded me to pay up another USD2,800.00 so that she will wire transfer money to me!

Recently, Mr Andrew Grace called me on the 21 and 22 August asking me to inform my bank to cancel the dispute and put back the USD4,000.00 that I have invested. I login to my trading account on the 23 August and was shocked that 11 tradings were carried out on the 22 August without my acknowledgement and consent and 8 out of the 11 tradings have lost a total of USD120,000.00! Since after all the won tradings on 5 April, they keep rejecting my withdrawal request saying that the trading account (balance of USD178,500.40) will liquefy for trading again and for my withdrawal request only after I have paid the mentioned margin loan (USD15,000.00) that they have placed for the 31 March trading (without my acknowledgement and consent) but seems that without my trading account being liquefied, they can start the tradings now as and when they like without my acknowledgment and consent too!!!

I have invested USD47,968.00 and the trading account balance as of 5 April was USD178,500.40 but is USD89,600.40 now after the 8 lost tradings on the 22 August.

Insurance Groups (NASDAQ):

1.Gold Group : minimum position of 50,000.00$ with 86% profit and 7% commission of broker clean profit will stand on 38,700.00$

(Balance will stand on 88,700.00$)

2.Platinium Group : minimum position of 70,000.00$ with 86% profit and 7% commission of broker clean profit will stand on 54,180.00$

(Balance will stand on 124,180.00$)

3.Black Group :minimum position of 100,000.00$ with 86% profit and 7% commission of broker clean profit will stand on 79,980.00$

(Balance will stand on 179,980.00$)

gtpcapital.com/trade.php/binary/

Attachments

• GTP_Trading on 22Aug17.pdf
    615 KB · Views: 6
  • GTP1.pdf
    317.7 KB · Views: 1
  • GTP2.pdf
    460.6 KB · Views: 0
  • GTP3.pdf
    673.4 KB · Views: 1
  • GTP4.pdf
    707.9 KB · Views: 1
  • GTP5.pdf
    647 KB · Views: 2
  • GTP6.pdf
    880.7 KB · Views: 1
I saw the Binary trading (Blazing Trader) advertisement on the Face Book on 24 Feb 2017 and out of curiosity I signed up. The Account Manager (Angela Simmons) from broker, GTP Capital Global Trading Partners contacted me and persuaded me to deposit USD250.00 to open the trading account followed by almost every evening calling me and persuaded me to deposit more and more. At first was a USD15,000.00 sum of 100% risk free for GBP/USD trading. Her lady colleague, Alex Julian has emailed and persuaded me to invest more for the below mentioned Black Group for a higher returns and promised me that she will immediately wire transfer 40% of the total amount in my trading account after the trade ended on 5 April 2017. As I kept stressing to them that I was struggling very hard and impossible to go for the Black Group, without my knowledge, they deposited a margin loan of USD15,000.00 to my trading account to start the trade on the 31 March 2017! I have asked for the wire transfer of the 40% of the total amount from my trading account but was told to pay up the margin loan first to liquefy my trading account before withdrawal! I have emailed to Alex Julian, Angela Simmons and their manager, Adam Weiss appealing to offset the margin loan from the trading account (more than enough) but was rejected!

On the 25 May 2017, as per Alex Julian's confirmation that she will wire transfer SGD20,000.00 to me when I paid up SGD3,000.00 and after which I have received the SGD20,000.00 and further pay up SGD10,000.00, she will wire transfer SGD50,000.00 to me but to-date, no action from her!

On the 6 June 2017, Alex Julian called again and persuaded me to pay up another USD2,800.00 so that she will wire transfer money to me!

Recently, Mr Andrew Grace called me on the 21 and 22 August asking me to inform my bank to cancel the dispute and put back the USD4,000.00 that I have invested. I login to my trading account on the 23 August and was shocked that 11 tradings were carried out on the 22 August without my acknowledgement and consent and 8 out of the 11 tradings have lost a total of USD120,000.00! Since after all the won tradings on 5 April, they keep rejecting my withdrawal request saying that the trading account (balance of USD178,500.40) will liquefy for trading again and for my withdrawal request only after I have paid the mentioned margin loan (USD15,000.00) that they have placed for the 31 March trading (without my acknowledgement and consent) but seems that without my trading account being liquefied, they can start the tradings now as and when they like without my acknowledgment and consent too!!!

I have invested USD47,968.00 and the trading account balance as of 5 April was USD178,500.40 but is USD89,600.40 now after the 8 lost tradings on the 22 August.

Insurance Groups (NASDAQ):

1.Gold Group : minimum position of 50,000.00$ with 86% profit and 7% commission of broker clean profit will stand on 38,700.00$

(Balance will stand on 88,700.00$)

2.Platinium Group : minimum position of 70,000.00$ with 86% profit and 7% commission of broker clean profit will stand on 54,180.00$

(Balance will stand on 124,180.00$)

3.Black Group :minimum position of 100,000.00$ with 86% profit and 7% commission of broker clean profit will stand on 79,980.00$

(Balance will stand on 179,980.00$)

gtpcapital.com/trade.php/binary/
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.gtpcapital.com/support/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13298/gtpcapital-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/GTPcapital/

https://twitter.com/gtpcapital

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gtpcapital.gtpcapital

Unfortunately, this type of operation is getting all too common. Whereby the investor commits their money, instance and high profits are indicated, the investor pays more money in but can never get any monies out. These scammers all have the same response, pay back a bonus or other fee and they will organise your withdrawal. If you pay the fee they then have another excuse and request another fee be paid. But unfortunately it is throwing good money after bad. I have a group of 15 victims of another scammer, all have been approached in this manner, some have paid twice and still not received a withdrawal.
*** The following is just my personal opinion. None of the binary trades have ever been places, they are fictitious. Placed on the platform after the event, so the win rate and profit appears to be tremendous. This looks so good, nearly everyone is tempted to invest more, until they are in so deep that they pay more to get a withdrawal approved. That is just more money into their coffers.
If you can definitely identify where they operate from, office address, you may be able to recover some money. But generally these companies operate 0203 telephone numbers and PO Box numbers for forwarding mail.
I wish you the best of luck, but advise not to part with any more money in an effort to get a withdrawal.
BillyWhiz

Thank you very much for your advice.

Lantern
i sent you a message please check
Found a lawyer , No win No fee
Maybe this our chance to get our money back, we don't need to pay the lawyer unless successful in getting our money back..

please reply it's better to take down this scammer www.gtpcapital.com as a group , i had spoken to other 11-victims and all reported to UK Police fraud as well, please let me know if you wish to join forces...

Hi scared-victim, thanks for your arrangement and consideration to include me in the group.
May I check with you on the recovering amount, is the invested principal amount (USD47968.00) or the balance amount indicated in my trading account platform (USD176 800.00) and also can you share with me more on the lawyer's charges for the successful recovery?
Thank you.

Hi scared-victim, thanks for your arrangement and consideration to include me in the group.
May I check with you on the recovering amount, is the invested principal amount (USD47968.00) or the balance amount indicated in my trading account platform (USD176 800.00) and also can you share with me more on the lawyer's charges for the successful recovery?
Thank you.

Hello this is very important let me know if u got my message, i sent you a private message about the details of our group lawyer , he's no win, no fee , please let me know if u see my private messages i sent to you, we need to work on getting our money back while we have time , i tried asking help from my banks, ombudsman, politician officer, uk police fraud, it's all frustrating , i guess a lawyer is our only hope, so please let me know if u got my private message
it's better we join as group by taking down this scammer gtpcapital

Thank you.

do you have email, so we can talk about the lawyer who can help us bring gtpcapital to court as a group, we don't need to pay the lawyer until he manage to win our case first and recover our money back.

Back