bad experince with ( highqfx) forex broker

abhhh

Recruit
start trading with this company and i was new in forex i came to find out they are not regulated by the FCA they registered as international broker . i have tried my best to withdraw my money but it was so hard they keep me waiting for more than a year now .i think they are just scam and the important thing is this company admin they never send any email explaining why or how to solve this problem .
the problem starts when i asked to withdraw all my money from my account thats the time they start acting bad all withdraw request i made they never make it go thru even i have tried to tell them ill not take any profit i just want my capital the 45,000 but til i write this issues here my problem didnt solved by the company

Attachments

• Mail - abdullah homedi2000 - Outlook chat fx highq.pdf
    107.9 KB · Views: 3
start trading with this company and i was new in forex i came to find out they are not regulated by the FCA they registered as international broker . i have tried my best to withdraw my money but it was so hard they keep me waiting for more than a year now .i think they are just scam and the important thing is this company admin they never send any email explaining why or how to solve this problem .
the problem starts when i asked to withdraw all my money from my account thats the time they start acting bad all withdraw request i made they never make it go thru even i have tried to tell them ill not take any profit i just want my capital the 45,000 but til i write this issues here my problem didnt solved by the company

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address https://www.highqfx.com/en/contact/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13368/www.highqfx.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/HIGHQ-FX-1521562674824100/#

https://twitter.com/HighQ_FX

thank you for the steps guide FX MASTER i started already on FB and i post many rviews there telling people about how this company treat me and tomorrow ill invite them to join here

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue

Thank you again FX MASTER i have had a story with them one day i open position buying GBP/USD than after one hour the price on there platform jump in a crazy way that make this trade gain profit in total of 375000$ i closed the trade and i make a copy of the statement which show what happen than i inform them about the platform mistake which they dont know about it than they remove the money from my account ? question now do i have the rights to ask the legal percentages like 5% or 10 % since it was lost money then i found it and return it back to them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you again FX MASTER i have had a story with them one day i open position buying GBP/USD than after one hour the price on there platform jump in a crazy way that make this trade gain profit in total of 375000$ i closed the trade and i make a copy of the statement which show what happen than i inform them about the platform mistake which they dont know about it than they remove the money from my account ? question now do i have the rights to ask the legal percentages like 5% or 10 % since it was lost money then i found it and return it back to them ?
If it was mistake then you cant :)

[
I have an account with liteforex and I traded few days after that I made a withdrawal of 222 euros but they haven't processed till date first they said withdrawal process is 3 days now 6th day is running but they not processed my withdrawal and they not responded in live chat also

[
I have an account with liteforex and I traded few days after that I made a withdrawal of 222 euros but they haven't processed till date first they said withdrawal process is 3 days now 6th day is running but they not processed my withdrawal and they not responded in live chat also
Please open a new thread in scam folder along with the details of your issue with them.

Back