1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad habits of beginner traders.

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Jeff Martinez, Oct 27, 2017.

1. JamesForexSlayer

JamesForexSlayer Corporal

If you have a good trading plan I don't think this should be the case.

momo3HC likes this.
  2. KatySalcido

KatySalcido Recruit

I'm gonna go with indecisiveness. Sometimes I know that I see a good trade, but what if I'm wrong? What if my bet won't succeed? What if it is an exception to the recommendations? And then three hours later I see that I should have traded.

However, it works the other way too. And it's better to win a little rather than lose everything in a risky trade.

3. EuroTrader

EuroTrader Sergeant Major

The best way to know whether you win a trade or lose is to practice. When you have traded many months, you will know that a certain trade setup is forming and it jad performed in a specific way. That will help you decide instantly to trade or stay aside.

4. RachelEB

RachelEB Private, 1st Class

Biggest thing i see is new traders believing so much hype that is marketed around Forex trading, make x amount of thousands by the end of the week!

5. bigdolly

bigdolly Sergeant Major

Yes I think its the biggest problem - strong desire to make profit quick. It leads to taking of unacceptable high risks and wrong trades which of course end with huge losses.

6. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

Like as in education stage, treat demo more two years is a good way to minimize the risk while improved skill trading, this is very important to use the demo account if, during two years already profitable, it could increasing confidence to self skill and if ready start use real money, already having the experience to manage money.

JamesForexSlayer likes this.
  7. JamesForexSlayer

JamesForexSlayer Corporal

My 2 years on demo were invaluable.

EURUSD likes this.