Bad habits of beginner traders.

I used to have a big problem trying to follow the markets to gain back losses and watching trades constantly. Now I just set my trades in the morning and barely look at them unless there’s big news ahead.
Snap on that man , I used to also move my SL because of course I was only a few pips wrong , oh my days !

“Trade until you feel comfortable with your platform, then start using real money”
“Demo trading is not real trading. The sooner you trade real money, the better.”

Great advice, if you want to lose all of that real money ;) Biggest mistake is going live unprepared, and too soon.

“Trade until you feel comfortable with your platform, then start using real money”
“Demo trading is not real trading. The sooner you trade real money, the better.”

Great advice, if you want to lose all of that real money ;) Biggest mistake is going live unprepared, and too soon.
Holly truth. :cool:

There are some common mistakes that the novice traders usually do out their bad habits. I have pointed out the most common of them:

1. New traders usually always in a hurry to enter in a trade that’s why most of the time they engage in bad trade or wrong trade.

2. There is a common tendency not to analyze the trend, whenever they saw some positive changes in the market they never go through the common trend.

3. In the training period, not taking demo trading seriously, though it is a good chance of learning about forex market and forex trading.

4. Take decisions out of emotion.

5. Trade in huge lot.

I will definitely say that all these bad habits are the result of ignorance and lack of proper knowledge.

Number 2 - 4 seem to be my biggest problems. I tend to forget them. I guess I need to print them out and put it somewhere to remind myself.

The main problem is that newcomers have a trading plan, but it is often violated. If a beginner has violated it, but made a profit, then he is proud of, it is a mistake. To break bad trading habits, traders must determine the success or failure of each trade based on how they stick to their trading plans rather than just making a profit or losing money. If you made a bad trade (not part of your trading plan), but made money on it, then you must still consider it a fault and cannot consider it a success.
Sometimes it's the other way around. A beginner makes a trade according to a trading strategy, but loses money. Often in this case, beginners scold themselves even though they have followed their plan - in other words, they blame themselves for acting exactly as they should have.
It make sound weird, but if we consider long-term, than trading with clear plan is always better.

Incorrectly placed stop losses is a widespread problem in beginners trading it also leads to wrong conclusions about stop loss hunting and money management "rule of thumbs". This in turn leads to many losing trades and emotional tensions.

Yes but i also feel very relaxed trading demo account but when live trading all my skills get lost quick. need to work on mind set

The trader who has been battling for a considerable length of time needs to discover what works best for them, as well as need to bring an end to any unfortunate propensities and set aside negative emotions they may have developed throughout the years. This is on the grounds that a starting trader hasn't had sufficient energy to make any unfortunate propensities. Be that as it may, regardless of in case you're a starting trader or you've been trading for a considerable length of time, there are a couple of price action trading procedures that you ought to dependably keep in your back pocket.
Sometimes the basics can be our best tools but used with experiences eyes

Back