Bad habits of beginner traders.

And as you will shift to bit large lot size you will again start feeling uncomfortable. The thing is you have to make your mind that how much you can afford to lose in a single trade and then you will start feeling normal about any trade.
If you have a good trading plan I don't think this should be the case.

I'm gonna go with indecisiveness. Sometimes I know that I see a good trade, but what if I'm wrong? What if my bet won't succeed? What if it is an exception to the recommendations? And then three hours later I see that I should have traded.

However, it works the other way too. And it's better to win a little rather than lose everything in a risky trade.

The best way to know whether you win a trade or lose is to practice. When you have traded many months, you will know that a certain trade setup is forming and it jad performed in a specific way. That will help you decide instantly to trade or stay aside.

Biggest thing i see is new traders believing so much hype that is marketed around Forex trading, make x amount of thousands by the end of the week!

Biggest thing i see is new traders believing so much hype that is marketed around Forex trading, make x amount of thousands by the end of the week!

Yes I think its the biggest problem - strong desire to make profit quick. It leads to taking of unacceptable high risks and wrong trades which of course end with huge losses.

Demo account is needed for sure. I did almost 2 years before going live.
Like as in education stage, treat demo more two years is a good way to minimize the risk while improved skill trading, this is very important to use the demo account if, during two years already profitable, it could increasing confidence to self skill and if ready start use real money, already having the experience to manage money.

Like as in education stage, treat demo more two years is a good way to minimize the risk while improved skill trading, this is very important to use the demo account if, during two years already profitable, it could increasing confidence to self skill and if ready start use real money, already having the experience to manage money.
My 2 years on demo were invaluable.

When i first started i had a complete lack of understanding and discipline. Because i had read a few books etc i thought i would be able to trade with no problem. I think that a lot of newbies have this problem

yes, if you go into forex believing its easy and your gonna be a millionaire next week like a lot of insta accounts make out you are gonna be extremely disappointed!

Back