Bad habits of beginner traders.

Main thing is to stay connected with trading. If you are not regular in practice how you can improve, how you will know your mistakes. All we do is a part of training. Most of the traders stay away from doing the practice without profit they do not analyze the long term outcomes of this experience.

Insta is one of the worst, fast cars and blue beaches everywhere *rolls eyes*

Insta is very old in the game and lots of promotion to trap new traders in their net. I personally have made some profits with them but when they started to hold my withdraw, I left.

Jumping in trade during news time is one of the biggest mistakes by new traders. One of my friend just told me that he lost good money when he enter the trade by seeing fast market movement and the price returned just after his entry.

One of the bad habits of new traders is the never-ending search for holy grail. It doesn’t exists, don’t waste your time on that. When they find a good strategy, they’re not satisfied by that, they want a better one. When they backtest a strategy and find a good equity growth, they keep optimizing more and more. This is over-optimizing and your resulting strategy will only work good for the test period and not in future. Another bad characteristic of new traders is overtrading. When you overtrade, you simply put aside logic and trade based on feelings. That doesn’t lead to success. It’s just a waste of time.

Jumping in trade during news time is one of the biggest mistakes by new traders. One of my friend just told me that he lost good money when he enter the trade by seeing fast market movement and the price returned just after his entry.
That`s a BIG mistake for sure.

First of all new traders should wash their brains that forex is not a money scheme. It is not a business of some days, it is a regular work that will show its effects when you will do practice on it. You gain experience and skill that helps to do good analysis. Newbies should leave their hurries as well as impatience.

First of all new traders should wash their brains that forex is not a money scheme. It is not a business of some days, it is a regular work that will show its effects when you will do practice on it. You gain experience and skill that helps to do good analysis. Newbies should leave their hurries as well as impatience.
True but the fault for that mistake can be split 50:50 between the rushing new traders and fake forex marketers.

Back