Bad habits of beginner traders.

Actually every beginner makes this mistake, its taking on to much self criticism, repeating mistakes after losses and straying from your trading plan.

Still not clear what you mean. Can you cite an example of something more advanced than risk per trade "rule"?
If you have $1000 in your account, take risk 2%, its mean in every single trade maximum risk is $20
I think you can calculate position size to adjust with stop loss distance

Believing Forex will make you rich quick.

So much marketing hype that gives people false impressions!

If you have $1000 in your account, take risk 2%, its mean in every single trade maximum risk is $20
It is pretty simple inflexible and dumb rule you said you have got something more advanced. Please share.

Not taking part in any form of education and thinking they can just get cracking and make a mint. Not happening and that arrogance and ignorance is often suitably punished.

This is very good risk management and it will take pressure off your trading but sometimes you have to increase the risk in case of a 100% confirm trade to make more out of it.

I think no one can say 100% confirm trading is with you. There is always a chance of uncertainty so some fear should be there to remain away from dangers of high risk trading. With capital of $1000 trader should not put his amount 2% in risk with each trading. I know the simple way that up to 1% risk is enough. There always a chance of loss so why we loose 2% , should apply loss minimize strategy.

Many of the novice traders start the market as soon as they have studied it superficially. However, you need to deal with many details and practice well on a demo, it will definitely help to get to the plus side.

Many of the novice traders start the market as soon as they have studied it superficially. However, you need to deal with many details and practice well on a demo, it will definitely help to get to the plus side.

As for me the demo practice can make a bad joke with new traders, as it was in my case. I started my trading experience from demo account with $5 k on it and 1:500 leverage. In few weeks i had almost $30 k. After this i felt myself an experienced trader, opened real account with $1 k deposit and lost everything in 2 days...

They think that they will never make the mistakes that other traders make. They don't think they'll ever have a problem. And then they give up the first time they fail...

Back