Bad habits of beginner traders.

I cut losses all the time now. As a beginner trader I just used to let the account run and get margin called while I slept. Such painful trading for around 12 months before I changed tactics.

Ima think there're lot of things newbiess're doin' wrong.
  • Startin' with tradin' live acc without openin' demo one.
  • Don't know how calculate their mm (money managment).
  • Set too large drowdawn. And it applys to all traders. Many of them doin' it and then loose.
Yeah Ima doin' it too some time. Bad habbit.
  • Don't analyze market or doin' it circumstances.
Ima think there're lot of mistakes. Choose you like.
Cheers.

Ima think there're lot of things newbiess're doin' wrong.
  • Startin' with tradin' live acc without openin' demo one.
  • Don't know how calculate their mm (money managment).
  • Set too large drowdawn. And it applys to all traders. Many of them doin' it and then loose.
Yeah Ima doin' it too some time. Bad habbit.
  • Don't analyze market or doin' it circumstances.
Ima think there're lot of mistakes. Choose you like.
Cheers.
whats the best way to calculate the money and pip size as a lot of currency's have a different value so there is no rule for 1?

There are three most common problems that seem to me the most significant:
1) Traders are too confident in their understanding of the market and trade.
2) Traders don't want to work on self-development
3) Many traders think that trading is a way to quickly and make a lot of money.

Some bad habits include-
- No control over emotions
- Using high leverage
- Not making a stable strategy
- Greed for profits.
- Want to make quick profits

Beginner traders are more dreaming than their actions. They want to make high amount of profit in less time. This practice is a big mistake can be dangerous . They are in hurry do not want to waste their time in learning and practice. They do not know how much valuable this practice will be for them in real trading.
Yes I think most think like this

The trader who has been battling for a considerable length of time needs to discover what works best for them, as well as need to bring an end to any unfortunate propensities and set aside negative emotions they may have developed throughout the years. This is on the grounds that a starting trader hasn't had sufficient energy to make any unfortunate propensities. Be that as it may, regardless of in case you're a starting trader or you've been trading for a considerable length of time, there are a couple of price action trading procedures that you ought to dependably keep in your back pocket.
In the phase of finding what works best for me right now, no negativity right now but focusing hard on the trading emotions and getting this in my back poclet

Back