Romance Scam Bairrada Forex Scam (www.bairradaforex.com/En.html)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
It's always happen that scammer change their website as their previous grt flagged. By the way the person who scammed you just started what apps you? Because my just did.
My MT5 account isn`t working anymore. I have already written to the Broker , probably I will receive an answer from him. If not , then I am killed .

00852 6849 3384 is the new WhatsApp Number of the BROKER.

BE CAREFUL AND DON`t SEND MONEY TO THIS COMPANY!! !!!! 100% SCAM

Last edited:

The scammers may even ask their prey to first open a demo account to "practice". When a victim withdraws funds, they are they told to pay a tax. Many victims, who likely only opened broker accounts for the first time, don't realize that only a government can collect taxes, not a broker. Also, victims can be told there is suspicious / money laundering activity detected on their account so a fee must be paid. The scammers will just keep on asking a victim to pay and pay, with many victims even forced to take out loans. In the end scammers will just block the victim and walk away.​

Virtual Dealer Plug-in

Virtual Dealer Plug-in is a third-party software designed for use with MetaTrader. Its sole apparent purpose really is to manipulate actual market prices, delaying signals and even making fake account profits, losses and account balances. After trading has concluded, scammers can even go back into the charts and graphs in MetaTrader and change the prices. If a victim tries to go back and compare real market data to the MetaTrader charts, they will always match. This is because the charts, graphs, candlesticks, prices, etc. were changed inside MetaTrader using Virtual Dealer after the fact. Scammers may even tell the victim to look at their MetaTrader account statement and compare it to real market data, which makes gathering evidence difficult.​

Bairrada meanwhile changed their name. Look what I have found !!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER ; DON`T PAY ANY MONEY TO THEM ; IT IS LOST !!!!!!

Warning: Low score, please stay away! O N L Y S C A M M I N G Y O U R M O N E Y!!!
It has been verified that this broker currently has no valid regulatory, please be aware of the risk!

Attachments

• 20210730_611994.png
    20210730_611994.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Filed a report with our local authority and also with US FBI which they are doing a thorough investigation in this kind of scam, you do not have to live in the US to file that report ( www.ic3.gov) Also visited antiglobalscam.org for more help, although they have 24/7 live chat all volunteers are also victims. But no helps or result until today.. HKG CYBER CRIME Police also filed a complaint.

It's always happen that scammer change their website as their previous grt flagged. By the way the person who scammed you just started what apps you? Because my just did.
I have been in contact on WhatsApp with the Broker and the Chinese female. MEanwhile it looks like that I have been killed completely. Both don`t answer anymore on my messages. That`s life.

Back