Romance Scam Bairrada Forex Scam (www.bairradaforex.com/En.html)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
This is a typical scam where investors are contacted on a dating website or on Whatsapp and lead to believe they are making a real investment. After making a deposit, victims are asked to pay fees, taxes, etc. to withdraw funds. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company or you will lose every dollar you give them.

Bairrada FX (Bairrada International Limited, Bairrada Forex)

www.bairradaforex.com
1635183587018.png

1635183759777.png

cs@bairrada-markets.com email doesn`work you don`receive an answer
They also use this crm.bairradaforex.com/
Keep your hands off from this scammer. I have lost money over there. No chance to get back .

When you use the trading platform MT5 with crm.bairradaforex.com you will notify that the timing on CFD Charts not the same with the real charts you will find in the internet. For example XAUUSD is always 10 USD higher than the realtime chart. EUR/USD Chart isn`t on the actual standard. THe given timing for the trade by the WhatsApp friend you will not find on the realtime chart. I have noticed that and checked deeper . The complete HP has its source on a virtual-Server somewhere in HKG or Singapore. Written emails send back with mailadress unknown. BUt at this time it was already too late to withdraw the paid money. They wanted "investment income tax". I don`t pay this money in no way.

local police in Germany and in HongKong the CYBERCRIME DEpartment are already investigating with all my informations given to them
and I am mentioning on several groups my bad experience with this scammer company

local police in Germany and in HongKong the CYBERCRIME DEpartment are already investigating with all my informations given to them
and I am mentioning on several groups my bad experience with this scammer company
Keep us updated too.

look at the contact with the broker, When you ask a question only the same stupid answer like always.

Attachments

• broker.jpg
    broker.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 42
What are the G7 leaders doing about this? who is probing the Chinese government? This is rapidly horrifying. No words.

Back