Romance Scam Bairrada Forex Scam (www.bairradaforex.com/En.html)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
local police in Germany and in HongKong the CYBERCRIME DEpartment are already investigating with all my informations given to them
and I am mentioning on several groups my bad experience with this scammer company
How did you file a complaint? I also want to file a complaint? Have you got your funds? I am also a victim of this scam.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-09 210558.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-09 210558.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 11
How did you file a complaint? I also want to file a complaint? Have you got your funds? I am also a victim of this scam.
You can start by filing a report with the FCA

I have saved every contact with the broker moving money from my account to the MT5 account and reverse. All these data are saved on my computer including daily update with WhatsApp. Every was given
to the German and HongKong Cyber Crime . Use this link https://www1.erc.police.gov.hk/cmiserc/CCC/PolicePublicPage?language=en and you can report directly to the HongKong Cyber Crime Department. Local authorities you must contact also and file a complaint.

Back