“Bairrada International” Keep off on MT5 from this Trader Bad experiences

redass98

Private, 1st Class
According to the information provided and the business license attached in your captioned email, it is confirmed that “Bairrada International” has not been a company or business being registered under the Business Registration Ordinance in Hong Kong. This is the fact ".

I wanted to withdrawal money from my Mt5 Account. 4 times was running well. Suddenly said an email from a ( noreply......) server that I have to pay taxes ( investment income tax.) to the company with BINANCEApp. That isn`t
the right way. Informations from first sentence is importan. I don`t pay any taxes like this even asking for the correct postal adress or banking account, yo don`t receive an answer. Hosted intenet page should be a complete fake. crm.bairradaforex.com

According to the information provided and the business license attached in your captioned email, it is confirmed that “Bairrada International” has not been a company or business being registered under the Business Registration Ordinance in Hong Kong. This is the fact ".

I wanted to withdrawal money from my Mt5 Account. 4 times was running well. Suddenly said an email from a ( noreply......) server that I have to pay taxes ( investment income tax.) to the company with BINANCEApp. That isn`t
the right way. Informations from first sentence is importan. I don`t pay any taxes like this even asking for the correct postal adress or banking account, yo don`t receive an answer. Hosted intenet page should be a complete fake. crm.bairradaforex.com
Don't pay any taxes, its part of the scam to steal more money from you. This company has been flagged by many others as a scam. Sorry for your and you can also contact the Global Anti-Scam Organization for additional support and assistance (see my closing).

1636410983514.png

Don't pay any taxes, its part of the scam to steal more money from you. This company has been flagged by many others as a scam. Sorry for your and you can also contact the Global Anti-Scam Organization for additional support and assistance (see my closing).

View attachment 70585
Pay attention on FACEBOOK , TWITTER , WhatsApp , when you see this photo from a Chinese scammer. I was so stupid to start investing money.

Attachments

• ++852 5494 5563  Su Long  WhatsApp Image 2021-04-12 at 07.09.22.jpg
    ++852 5494 5563 Su Long WhatsApp Image 2021-04-12 at 07.09.22.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 33
Similarly, I've also been scammed by this fake broker. It all started in whatapps where this HK girl randomly messages me and we chatted for almost a year plus then she slowly introduces me to Forex and the app MT5 and this Barrida broker where she can make a lot of profit from her aunt "inside news" as her aunt works in a bank and she is willing to share those "inside news" with me.

I decided to give it a try and only invested 1K USD based on her aunt inside news and I did make a profit and was able to withdraw any amount easily than this HK scammer girl one day told me that her aunt just informed her that she will have more inside news for the next few weeks as the market will be picking up very fast so I should grab this opportunity to earn as much as I can which eventually lure me to fall into my own greed.

Stupid me enough that I've totally trusted her and thought that MT5 is reliable therefore I've invested a total of 20K USD with this fake broker.

One day I decided to withdraw more than my principal amount than there where this shlt Barrida broker told me that I need to pay for their so-called "investment taxes" to further withdraw. No matter what question I asked or suggest any another solution, their replies are always stupidly the same "First to pay for these investment taxes before you can withdraw."

I almost did paid for their investment taxes and luckily at that time I come across wikifx.com and did a background check on this shlt Barrida fake broker where someone has already paid for this "investment taxes" and next this fake broker demand another additional amount due to illegal arbitrage.

After I know that they have scammed me, I've reported to my local police and they told me that it's impossible to get back my 20K as it was done through USDT which is a cryptocurrency however my local police have helped me to file a report to HK police through the website below and you should do it too if you have not done so.
https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Take note that this shlt Barrida fake scammer broker recently have changed their web to https://www.bairrada-markets.com/ as I believe that their previous website has been taken down by the authorities.

After this scam, I've been suffering a lot of post trauma. I know I won't be able to get my money back and this was a painful life lesson that costed me 20k USD.

Below is the photo of the Chinese scammer from HK, her name is Sue Xue (+852 59446113).
I believe that she had stopped using this no. as she no longer reply me after all her this no. was meant to scam people.

Attachments

• *******.JPG
    *******.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 29
Sizce bu belge doğru mu? Resmi mi? Yoksa scam mi.!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211219-225321_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20211219-225321_Drive.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 11
Yardımcı olacak kimse var mı?
Ayrıca gerçek olduklarına inanmamı sağlayan sahte sertifikayı da aldım. Bu sahte sertifika kolayca photoshop olabilir. Ne kadar dolandırıldın? Parayı onlara nasıl aktariyorsun? lütfen dolandırıcının fotoğraflarını ve nasıl dolandırıldığınızı da paylaşın. Sizinkine benzer bir dolandırıcılıkla karşılaşanlar size yardımcı olabilir.

242036 don`t send money to Bairrada in no way . This money ist already lost for you. Mine is gone I think.
I have saved every contact with the broker moving money from my account to the MT5 account and reverse. All these data are saved on my computer including daily update with WhatsApp. Every was given
to the German and HongKong Cyber Crime . Use this link https://www1.erc.police.gov.hk/cmiserc/CCC/PolicePublicPage?language=en and you can report directly to the HongKong Cyber Crime Department. Local authorities you must contact also and file a complaint.

Back