“Bairrada International” Keep off on MT5 from this Trader Bad experiences

Similarly, I've also been scammed by this fake broker. It all started in whatapps where this HK girl randomly messages me and we chatted for almost a year plus then she slowly introduces me to Forex and the app MT5 and this Barrida broker where she can make a lot of profit from her aunt "inside news" as her aunt works in a bank and she is willing to share those "inside news" with me.

I decided to give it a try and only invested 1K USD based on her aunt inside news and I did make a profit and was able to withdraw any amount easily than this HK scammer girl one day told me that her aunt just informed her that she will have more inside news for the next few weeks as the market will be picking up very fast so I should grab this opportunity to earn as much as I can which eventually lure me to fall into my own greed.

Stupid me enough that I've totally trusted her and thought that MT5 is reliable therefore I've invested a total of 20K USD with this fake broker.

One day I decided to withdraw more than my principal amount than there where this shlt Barrida broker told me that I need to pay for their so-called "investment taxes" to further withdraw. No matter what question I asked or suggest any another solution, their replies are always stupidly the same "First to pay for these investment taxes before you can withdraw."

I almost did paid for their investment taxes and luckily at that time I come across wikifx.com and did a background check on this shlt Barrida fake broker where someone has already paid for this "investment taxes" and next this fake broker demand another additional amount due to illegal arbitrage.

After I know that they have scammed me, I've reported to my local police and they told me that it's impossible to get back my 20K as it was done through USDT which is a cryptocurrency however my local police have helped me to file a report to HK police through the website below and you should do it too if you have not done so.
https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Take note that this shlt Barrida fake scammer broker recently have changed their web to https://www.bairrada-markets.com/ as I believe that their previous website has been taken down by the authorities.

After this scam, I've been suffering a lot of post trauma. I know I won't be able to get my money back and this was a painful life lesson that costed me 20k USD.

Below is the photo of the Chinese scammer from HK, her name is Sue Xue (+852 59446113).
I believe that she had stopped using this no. as she no longer reply me after all her this no. was meant to scam people.
I have to the HKG Financial authorities concerning "investment income tax" and they answered to me , that the BROKER can take the money from your account and pay the tax. But he never did that and still insisted in paying the tax before withdrawing money. The regulations from the system doesn`t allow that. I only can laugh about this stupid answers. The person as Broker writing the answers of my question I think isn`t even able speak the English language. He can only write " You have to pay the tax before you can withdraw money from your account."

Don`t believe in this certificate , it is false . The company isn`t even registered there in Wales. Keep your hands of from them even if the Broker has the following mobile number +852 6588 3264
Yes please do keep away from this Broker mobile number +852 6588 3264, by the name of "Yang". I have tried to trick them in open a link so that I could determine their IP location but they are well hidden using VPN. I have also figure out that all these "girls" use another number to scam their victim and once she have successfully scammed you, she will cut all contact with you and change to another number to scam her next victim. They go by their first codename "Su" (eg: Su Long, Su Xue, Susan) and I believe they will come out another new tactics because they must have seen the post here. So anyone that mention their broker is from Bairrada do stay away and post here to keep everyone aware of their tactics.

Yes please do keep away from this Broker mobile number +852 6588 3264, by the name of "Yang". I have tried to trick them in open a link so that I could determine their IP location but they are well hidden using VPN. I have also figure out that all these "girls" use another number to scam their victim and once she have successfully scammed you, she will cut all contact with you and change to another number to scam her next victim. They go by their first codename "Su" (eg: Su Long, Su Xue, Susan) and I believe they will come out another new tactics because they must have seen the post here. So anyone that mention their broker is from Bairrada do stay away and post here to keep everyone aware of their tactics.
They are looking at this page too , and one time the girl who scammed me wrote to me , why I have posted her photos including phone number here. I am waiting for an answer from the Broker " Mr. Yang" or how is his name , that I can withdraw my money from the MT5 Account.

So far, are there any news from them yet?
THe German Police is investigating over EUROPOL to find more customers being scammed by this company and are working together with the HKG CYBER CRIME in this case. FROM CONUS they are also working on it..

Back