Balance become USD0.00 - PlusOption.com

beingcheated

Recruit
i was created account on Feb17 from fintech.com and it direct me to PlusOption.com. Initially I was deposited USD250,after that one of the broker ALEXFORD ask me put another USD750 in order to get extra bonus of USD1000.she said I can withdraw my initial USD1000 after I get my bonuses.So, I follow what she said since I can withdraw anytime right. Until the next day, she pass me to another broker name BEN, he keep asking me to deposit another USD1000 to get extra bonus of USD1000 too. I immediately reject and said NO and also ask for withdraw since they can't help with this small amount. Then he say will call me again by the next day. Until the next day, he pass me to another broker name LENA again, she also keep pursuade me to top up and top up and promised my account will increase only. Since she talk like this, so I just follow her and put my deposit in total of USD4000. I told her that is all my saving and I can't afford to lost it. She said don't worry, your account would be increase only.after I put USD4000 and get bonus of USD3000, started to follow her signal and majority is a lost trade until my account balance became USD784.40. Since then, I email them but no respond from them. After few days, another broker call BARRY claims that he is from recovery department, also, asking do I have others money to TOP up..Gosh... I said no, I don't have anymore money. Then he said will figure out how to help and will call me by next day. And yes, he did call me but only say still figuring out how to help me and ask me to wait until the next day again. Until the next day, I missed his call and felt that if I answer his call, he will only ask me to Top up again the capital. Hence, I choose not to answer his call anymore but I have email them about no one willing to help me instead of ask to pay more money, So I've decided to file a chargeback from my bank. Unfortunately, it was unsuccessful. What can I do to get back my initial capital or atleast get back my balance of USD784.40?! I realised my account became ZERO after I file a charge back! Pls help... :'(

What was your reason for your CB? Chances are plus option isn't regulated in your country, and you can win your CB on these grounds.

What was your reason for your CB? Chances are plus option isn't regulated in your country, and you can win your CB on these grounds.
They do not delivered good service! Keep asking to top up after lost the trade. And my account balance of USD784.40 has no right to turn it to ZERO. I am from Malaysia, so you are saying I can win this from my bank? Shall I dispute again from my bank again? Thank you for your advised.

i was created account on Feb17 from fintech.com and it direct me to PlusOption.com. Initially I was deposited USD250,after that one of the broker ALEXFORD ask me put another USD750 in order to get extra bonus of USD1000.she said I can withdraw my initial USD1000 after I get my bonuses.So, I follow what she said since I can withdraw anytime right. Until the next day, she pass me to another broker name BEN, he keep asking me to deposit another USD1000 to get extra bonus of USD1000 too. I immediately reject and said NO and also ask for withdraw since they can't help with this small amount. Then he say will call me again by the next day. Until the next day, he pass me to another broker name LENA again, she also keep pursuade me to top up and top up and promised my account will increase only. Since she talk like this, so I just follow her and put my deposit in total of USD4000. I told her that is all my saving and I can't afford to lost it. She said don't worry, your account would be increase only.after I put USD4000 and get bonus of USD3000, started to follow her signal and majority is a lost trade until my account balance became USD784.40. Since then, I email them but no respond from them. After few days, another broker call BARRY claims that he is from recovery department, also, asking do I have others money to TOP up..Gosh... I said no, I don't have anymore money. Then he said will figure out how to help and will call me by next day. And yes, he did call me but only say still figuring out how to help me and ask me to wait until the next day again. Until the next day, I missed his call and felt that if I answer his call, he will only ask me to Top up again the capital. Hence, I choose not to answer his call anymore but I have email them about no one willing to help me instead of ask to pay more money, So I've decided to file a chargeback from my bank. Unfortunately, it was unsuccessful. What can I do to get back my initial capital or atleast get back my balance of USD784.40?! I realised my account became ZERO after I file a charge back! Pls help... :'(
fintech.com redirect me to fintech.net and I`m getting error that "This site can’t be reached"

They do not delivered good service! Keep asking to top up after lost the trade. And my account balance of USD784.40 has no right to turn it to ZERO. I am from Malaysia, so you are saying I can win this from my bank? Shall I dispute again from my bank again? Thank you for your advised.

I would, and dispute it on the grounds THEY ARENT REGULATED TO DO BUISNESS IN YOUR COUNTRY! along with all other supporting evidence.

I would, and dispute it on the grounds THEY ARENT REGULATED TO DO BUISNESS IN YOUR COUNTRY! along with all other supporting evidence.
The bad things it's I had provide my credit card copy,identify card and 3mth statement to them. They use this to against my local bank. So my bank has declined my dispute! Anyways, since they are not the regulated broker in my country, I would go to bank personally to dispute again. Any others that I need to know before going to my bank?

Try to appeal to the bank. Point out that you were promised the service of wirthdrawal and the service was fraudulently denied. Failure to provide promised services is a valid reason code for chargebacks.

Tha
Try to appeal to the bank. Point out that you were promised the service of wirthdrawal and the service was fraudulently denied. Failure to provide promised services is a valid reason code for chargebacks.
thank you Pharaoh, I will quote this to against them...also, have found out that they actually provide fake address! As a trustable company, they shouldn't provide with incorrect information right!

Back