Banc 54 Withdraw. Pending order since 3.02.2014. No contact any more

bjorn_slander

Recruit
Dear Traders

I have a open pending order since a month back. 1000 EUR. I get no contact to the brokers, Accountdepartment or General Inquiries any more. Neither via skype or emails.Peter Floid and Eric Martin was my contacts. Everything was fine until I wanted to make my withdrawal. My account is two tims verifyd and should be ok. I have no bonuses.
I have sent lots of emails. No reaction. I call them and they promise that someone will call back, but no results.

I try now to draw back through my credit card. We'll see if it helps. Otherwise, my last hope is FPA.

Pleas, Do not deal with Brokers that are not authorized. otherwise this will be an endless story

1. If you have any open trades, close those as quickly as possible. It would be very sad if your account was suddenly wiped out by volatile prices.

2. Get screenshots of everything.

3. Send them an invitation to come join this discussion thread.

4. Report back when you've done all that and we'll see if they bother to either pay you or respond.

BTW - while doing all of that, have a chat with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank. Find out what the deadlines and requirements are for a chargeback.

Dear Traders

I have a open pending order since a month back. 1000 EUR. I get no contact to the brokers, Accountdepartment or General Inquiries any more. Neither via skype or emails.Peter Floid and Eric Martin was my contacts. Everything was fine until I wanted to make my withdrawal. My account is two tims verifyd and should be ok. I have no bonuses.
I have sent lots of emails. No reaction. I call them and they promise that someone will call back, but no results.

I try now to draw back through my credit card. We'll see if it helps. Otherwise, my last hope is FPA.

Pleas, Do not deal with Brokers that are not authorized. otherwise this will be an endless story

Did you sent any email to them if yes what they replied to you ?

New Broker have contcted me via skype

Did you sent any email to them if yes what they replied to you ?

I get no answers. The two so-called brokers that I had contact with have no valid email more. Yesterday contacted me a broker via skype. We had a long disskution. Finally a contact. She apologized and gave the following reason. The two brokers has been fired and B 54 is in a phase of cleaning up. She Guaranteed that she is the last broker I will have to deal with. We agreed that she delivers me alerts for a week. If I'm not satisfied, she will personally make sure I get my money back. I'm currently testing this with only 5 Euros per bet and next week I will decide if I will continue or not.

If not, I will make my withdraw next week. That will tell us were B54 really stands.

Win or lose, you should test the withdrawal system now instead of waiting.

Win or lose, you should test the withdrawal system now instead of waiting.

As I mentioned contacting B54 me through one of their account manager, and telling me that B54 have had problems and have now tidied up a bit. kicked employees. She tells me that she is my new Broker and asking me to give her a chance. She will deliver me a few days tradingalerts. I tried a few days but was not convinced by the results.
However, now to the point. Did a new withdraval for 14 days ago (800 EUR) and it is still pending. I complained by my Broker via skype and she told me that she will send an E-mail to a higher instance. Nothing has happened. apparently she is not available anymore on skype. By the way, she figures with a picture in skype. I'm not sure if it's her.
Like last time, I have complained via e-mail to account department. No reaction. On the platform it says 2-5 days payback after a withdrawal. I want to bring this to FPA-court. this is enough.
Pharaoh. You are right. do not waste time.

I have voted terrible, one star. For me, this means that this is a terrible situation. I hope I have understood correctly the vote system.

b54.com (Banc 54) is a fraudbusiness. Please help to stop this.

It all started, for eight months ago, with lots of of calls from B 54 Peter Floid. Finally, he managed to convince me that the B54 is the best broker and I went in with 500 Euro. The phone calls escalated and they promised me a personal broker, if I went in with more money, which I did. Peter Floid was promoted, as it was called, and I got a new broker named Steve Hemilton. He tried several times to withdraw money from my credit card without result and I urged him not to do so. He apologized. Shortly thereafter, I get a new broker, Eric Martin. I was in contact with my brokers via Skype. Eric Martin would only have contact through Skype SMS. Lack of time was called. The alerts which was delivered, did I tested on my demo account and was not convincing. Rather losses. Occasionally, I started reading complaints on B54 and wanted to make a withdrawal as a test of 1000 Euro. Now the problems began. My account had to be re-verified. Eric Martin was angry because I wanted to do this test. I insisted. The next day Eric Martin informs that he will be out for three weeks. Is back on March 10. Peter Floid is no more reachable via Skype. No more contact with B54. After several emails to the Compliance Department, Accounting Department and General Inquiries, I hear nothing more. Suddenly, I get an email from General Inquiries that they now have forwarded my order to account department and that my transaction will be done soon. They apologize. This was two weeks ago. My withdrawal is still open since 13/02/14. Neither Peter Floid or Eric Martin is reachable, either via email or Skype. Emails addresses exist no more. I've called several times to Hong Kong, where they are localized, with no results. I'm Being in cntact with my credit card provider and hope they can withdraw their invested capital.
A few weeks ago, B54 contact me. It is a woman. She tells me that B54 have had problems and have now tidied up a bit. kicked employees. She tells me that she is my new Broker and asking me to give her a chance. She will deliver me a few days tradingalerts. I tried a few days but was not convinced by the results.
However, now to the point. Did a new withdraval for 14 days ago (800 EUR) and it is still pending. I complained by my Broker via skype and she told me that she will send an E-mail to a higher instance. Nothing has happened. apparently she is not available anymore on skype. By the way, she figures with a picture in skype. I'm not sure if it's her.
Like last time, I have complained via e-mail to account department. No reaction. On the platform it says 2-5 days payback after a withdrawal. I want to bring this to FPA-court. This is enough. PLEASE HELP ME to get my 1739 EUR back. It was 2000 EUR initially. Through bad alerts from B54, is the difference away. Thats the name of the game. No question. But B54, GIVE ME THE REST OF MY MONEY BACK!!!

Keep pursing it with B54 and also with your credit card's issuing bank.

If you like, you can also open an FPA Traders Court Case.

Back