Banc de Binary - Account and Financial Details

Great job on getting at least some chargebacks through. If you get completely stuck with a bank, WinChargeback can provide professional assistance which may be enough to tilt the scales back in your favor.

Annew
Happy to hear you got your funds back by chargeback.please let me know how how to do it.will the bank do it or we need to assist MasterCard or visa

Annew
Happy to hear you got your funds back by chargeback.please let me know how how to do it.will the bank do it or we need to assist MasterCard or visa

Please contact your bank directly and ask them to assist you with the chargeback. Unfortunately MasterCard and VISA do not deal directly with the end customers who are scammed by these low life scumbuckets ...

Please contact your bank directly and ask them to assist you with the chargeback. Unfortunately MasterCard and VISA do not deal directly with the end customers who are scammed by these low life scumbuckets ...
Hi Annew, I'm already in contact with Shahir

This is what I found

Envoy Services Limited
1120000271478282 PSCEU7593315Ideal
RBS Funds Tran Worldpay AP
IBAN: NL27RBOS0759952930

Hello all, I have it on good authority that there is one more avenue (data protection) for us to attempt to recover our funds for those of us who have requested for a copy of our "recorded" telephone conversations with the Banc de Binary reps who spoke with us. My request was rejected by Banc de Binary despite the fact that the recorded calls would supposedly prove to me that Banc de Binary did not pressure and scam me and make all sorts of promises of teaching to trade and teaching me to invest as inducement to "invest" with them and that they would start me trading "slowly" and the funds were "100% guaranteed protected trades" etc etc etc. All the Banc de Binary reps informed me that the recorded conversations belonged to Banc de Binary's legal department and would not be released to me. This is completely in breach of the Data Protection legislation which most countries have. So please write in to the respective data protection commissioners and ask them if Banc de Binary (or whichever scam binary company is involved) is entitled to deny their victims access to the recorded telephone conversations - which were recorded without us being notified of that the calls were being recorded and which were done without seeking our consent to record the conversations in the first place!

For Banc de Binary victims, Banc de Binary had "moved" their virtual address to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines sometime around June. I was also informed that there is an address for Banc de Binary in Bulgaria, so please do your research and look into the jurisdiction / country from which the scammer operated when you were scammed by them. One of the Banc de Binary victims had written to the Cyprus data protection commissioner and asked whether Banc de Binary was entitled to deny him access to the supposed telephone recordings of their conversations, and while he was still trying to recover his money by other means, Banc de Binary contacted him after 3 months of his writing to the data protection commissioner and offered to pay him back every cent stolen from him provided that he withdrew his complaint to the data protection commissioner and signed a waiver as well. So this is very much something that all the victims should attempt to do as well.

For those of us who were scammed from Cyprus, see - http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/dataprotection/dataprotection.nsf/links_en/links_en?OpenDocument

The commissioner's email address is: commissioner@dataprotection.gov.cy

As for those of us whom Banc de Binary tried to flick off to the IFSC Belize, Belize has its data privacy and protection included in their constitution! Need to look for the email address of the data protection commissioner or equivalent to email ...

However if you were scammed after Banc de Binary "moved" their address (virtual) to Bulgaria and / or St Vincent and the Grenadines, then you will also need to look for a data protection commissioner in Bulgaria and St Vincent and the Grenadines, just in case Cyprus is not interested in doing anything for you.

So for all victims of various scammers, you may want to look at where the scammers who scammed you are registered and / or operating from and write to the respective data protection commissioner in that country. Most countries in Europe have a data protection act where all information that the victims request for including phone recordings such as Banc de Binary has withheld from us is against the law ...

Please also post any further details you uncover onto the Forum.

Back