Banc de Binary - Account and Financial Details

Hmmm ... feeling the heat???

I went to the BDB website on the weekend to get the UK address of their payment processor which used to be Esperto Tec Ltd in London, and what do I see at their "Contact Us" webpage - https://bancdebinary.com/about-us/contact/, but a new payment processor, Aster Services Ltd in Bulgaria!!!

Additionally, they now have a "new" corporate HQ where the "Office is held and operated by Ash Ltd. The financial services center Stoney ground, Kingstown St. Vincent & Grenadines, St Vincent". No mention of course of the towering BDB HQ in a REAL building in Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv District, Israel @ https://goo.gl/maps/fCJQYA9Ugvs
(https://www.google.nl/maps/@32.0851637,34.8025129,3a,75y,348.14h,88.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!
3m4!1sg8dj1vqRGT_e8Ear8NvCA!
2e0!7i13312!8i6656)

Previously, the same "spot" on their website up until May when I screen captured the webpage, stated "IFSC License number: IFSC/60/352/TS/15. Office is held and operated by BDB Services (Belize) Ltd."

Just as well I had screen captured the earlier website! Please everyone screen capture everything at any of these scammer websites for your police reports and reports to all other authorities!

Wonder if they are starting to feel the heat and therefore "moved" to unregulated jurisdictions ...

Google also Esperto Tec Ltd and the see the links to the Company info and director and what other offices the director holds. Am sure that ActionFraud UK and the other authorities will also be most interested in this info.

Last edited:
Actionfraud UK is for UK residents and nationals only
For those of us in other countries, we can use the fact that they call us from a UK number and use the BANCDEBINARY.COM LONDONGB account to deposit our funds, together with the Esperto Tec Ltd company in London to process our credit cards as grounds to file an ActionFraud UK complaint.

For all who have filed ActionFraud UK complaints as well as IC3 and other complaints, please update your complaints and also attach the URL of this FPA webpage with the BDB bank account details so that the authorities are also able to investigate with these further details.

MasterCard and VISA - has anyone been able to get direct contact details for MasterCard and VISA so that we can show the arbitrators at MasterCard and VISA these details as well as the numerous victims who have stumbled across this forum by sheer luck and found advice on how to recover our funds?

MasterCard and VISA - has anyone been able to get direct contact details for MasterCard and VISA so that we can show the arbitrators at MasterCard and VISA these details as well as the numerous victims who have stumbled across this forum by sheer luck and found advice on how to recover our funds?

First level support people may not understand the inquiry, but you can still take a crack at it.

USA 1-800-MasterCard, 1-800-VISA911

"A Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) has now been established in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The functions of this specialized agency include receipt and analysis of suspicious transaction reports and the investigation of money laundering and other serious financial crimes."
http://svgfsa.com/fin_intl_unit.html
Hopefully these guys are not on the take from all the scammers who seem to have suddenly moved over there mid-year!!!

We should all inundate them with complaint reports now and see where these scammers continue to move on to next!

I also want to provide an update and let everyone know that I've now received my 3rd chargeback in full from the scumbucket scammer BDB! The 3rd bank informed me yesterday that MasterCard ruled in my favour in the arbitration against BDB and all the funds were reversed back to me yesterday, so thank God for that! I checked my credit card account this evening and the money is all back in there.

Am now still waiting on VISA to rule in my favour against the scumbucket scammer BDB and for the funds to be fully returned to me. Am still praying hard and hoping like crazy that this will be the case soon as it's been a harrowing 8 months to the day since I was scammed in a mega fashion by these thieves back in January 2016.

For those who are not aware, BDB did not dispute the 1st and 2nd chargebacks and the funds were reversed back to me way back in April. BDB however disputed 3 other cards used. Unfortunately 1 bank has refused to move forward with the 2nd chargeback so that is another story in itself, and I will be retrieving this stolen sum another way.

So please, please everyone, make sure that you file for a chargeback ASAP to ensure that you recover all your funds from all these scammers out there. DO NOT believe any of their lies and DO NOT fall further into their trap of depositing more REAL money in return for their play money BONUS - which is worth even less than the paper the Monopoly money is printed on!

Back